What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch abusers f... off

if you cannot support the club and it's players then the club does not need you or your kind as supporters - i suggest you either support all players or f**k off as i along with many others are sick and tired of fair weather supporters such as you who bring a bad name to this club and other real supporters.

just pathetic

benno

Juniors
Funny..Roosters go sh*t and their supporters turn away...
True Rammo..dissention + Roosters...ahh the happyness

marshall stalin said:
if you cannot support the club and it's players then the club does not need you or your kind as supporters - i suggest you either support all players or f**k off as i along with many others are sick and tired of fair weather supporters such as you who bring a bad name to this club and other real supporters.

just pathetic

Are you a member of the T.F.B by any chance

f**king imbocile

LOng live the F.O.F.F

Unit

Juniors
who cares what pll say about finch, who the f**k r u
just someone who watches rugby league, just an indeivisual
ur the one thats pathetic

Big Poppa Pump said:
Suck me dry Stalin.

Fairweather my fat ass.

FOFF forever.

save your money for the finals in 2006 as you fair weather fans /bandwaggoners will be out in force again no doubt cheering finch on too.

Moffo said:
finch has talent, he can drink multiple bottles of russian vodka

The real family name is Finchikov but of course it was changed to make it more anglo saxon. No Australian could ever drink Russian vodka like a Soviet.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
Suck me dry Stalin.

Fairweather my fat ass.

FOFF forever.

*squeezes between the warring fractions*

he BPP long time no see.

RG clear your PM box

thats all, carry on ;-)

ozzie

Bench
benno said:
Funny..Roosters go sh*t and their supporters turn away...
True Rammo..dissention + Roosters...ahh the happyness
yes we really misssed the drop of just over 1000 people for the year..oh sadness for you - we still averaged over 17,000 inclduing the game we played at Gosford (our home game)

OVP

Coach
marshall stalin said:

just pathetic

A geniused post like this CANNOT go unanswered.

You call yourself a Roosters fan Stalin, and yet you are quite happy to see the sh*ttest halfback the world has EVER seen play for our club. I think its YOU who isnt the true Roosters fan. You seem to be happy with mediocrity, something OUR club is NOT HAPPY AT ALL with, and yet you call yourself a true Roosters fan. Go and swallow your own sludge and drown on it ... you aint a true Roosters fan if we ALL smacked you in the head together !!

We DEMAND success !! and if you arent a part of that, then you cant be hated, and therefore cant be a true Roosters fan. We DEMAND to be hated !! And i have no doubts our club will deliver the hatred back again in spades during the 2006 season LOL.

bluenwhite

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
save your money for the finals in 2006 as you fair weather fans /bandwaggoners will be out in force again no doubt cheering finch on too.
that sentence contradicts itself. how would the roosters make the finals if finch is on the team?