What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch abusers f... off

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
finch should go back to where he belongs.................at the f**ken pet shop with all those other noisy, whinging and down right dirty things with wings that CHIRP!

Fibroman

First Grade
I used to come in here and troll a couple of years ago and give it to Finch. I knew how bad he was then. About time the rest of you finally started seeing things my way. I also used to bag the sh*t out of Croker and Hodges. I notice you got rid of them too. Surprise, surprise..........

Raider_69

Post Whore
Fibroman said:
I used to come in here and troll a couple of years ago and give it to Finch. I knew how bad he was then. About time the rest of you finally started seeing things my way. I also used to bag the sh*t out of Croker and Hodges. I notice you got rid of them too. Surprise, surprise..........

Jason Croker never played for the Roosters :)
Mick Crocker has thou

sorry, pet hate of mine. Its an insult to a man like Jason Croker to have his name associated with Mick Crocker due to spelling errors

Fibroman

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Jason Croker never played for the Roosters :)
Mick Crocker has thou

sorry, pet hate of mine. Its an insult to a man like Jason Croker to have his name associated with Mick Crocker due to spelling errors

Sorry about the typo. Crocker and Hodges are the two jagoffs I was referring to in my previous post. Please pass on my apoligies to Jason Croker and his family for any embarassment this may have caused.

phantom

Juniors
I have but two things to say...

Firstly BPP, please dont label all TRUE rooster fans, just because we do not hate Finch, we may pity him, and but as long as he wears the Red White and Blue, I can't hate him...

And Stalin, perhaps you should get a life, one that involves a bit of League...
To say someone should not be watching old games proves you have been a Rooster supporter for all of about...oh 3 minutes....

Don't insult us Real Rooster fans by pretending to be one of us, when all you really are is a depressed Souths Supporter with nothing better to do, or is that just WITH NOTHING....

phantom said:
I have but two things to say...

Firstly BPP, please dont label all TRUE rooster fans, just because we do not hate Finch, we may pity him, and but as long as he wears the Red White and Blue, I can't hate him...

And Stalin, perhaps you should get a life, one that involves a bit of League...
To say someone should not be watching old games proves you have been a Rooster supporter for all of about...oh 3 minutes....

Don't insult us Real Rooster fans by pretending to be one of us, when all you really are is a depressed Souths Supporter with nothing better to do, or is that just WITH NOTHING....

My wife and i and are 2 children have been season ticket holders since 1994- we migrated from the former soviet union in 1992 - lived in melbourne for 18 months and then moved to sydney- bondi - as i said before when we lived in melbourne we were told you support the team where you were born and if born interstate/overseas the team that is the local team - in melbourne we lived in the richmond area so we supported richmond. we moved to sydney and first rented in bondi before buyiing there so we support the roosters.

Focal Point

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
My wife and i and are 2 children have been season ticket holders since 1994- we migrated from the former soviet union in 1992 - lived in melbourne for 18 months and then moved to sydney- bondi - as i said before when we lived in melbourne we were told you support the team where you were born and if born interstate/overseas the team that is the local team - in melbourne we lived in the richmond area so we supported richmond. we moved to sydney and first rented in bondi before buyiing there so we support the roosters.

Hi Brett ;-)