What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch abusers f... off

FOFF = Foundation of Fairweather Followers

Heard that the wearing of either swans or tigers footy jumpers is compulsory at their meetings until the afl/nrl premiers are known in 2006

Miracle Balls

Juniors
Grand Final 2004. 67th minute.

Finch, five metres out from the tryline and with a two man overlap to his left, does a timid little grubber kick into the in goal which El Masri easily bats dead. One of the worst big match plays ever! Result, premiership gone!!

My brother, who's a Doggies fan, pisses himself and always rewinds that incident about half a dozen times when he watches the DVD. It even manages to drag a smirk out of me. Bloody funny, bloody hopeless.

Keep picking him Roosters!

Miracle Balls said:
Grand Final 2004. 67th minute.

Finch, five metres out from the tryline and with a two man overlap to his left, does a timid little grubber kick into the in goal which El Masri easily bats dead. One of the worst big match plays ever! Result, premiership gone!!

My brother, who's a Doggies fan, pisses himself and always rewinds that incident about half a dozen times when he watches the DVD. It even manages to drag a smirk out of me. Bloody funny, bloody hopeless.

Keep picking him Roosters!

i think it's time your brother got a life or a job or does some study- watching old games is not really worth while - but watching old documentaries such as the BBC's 6 episode's about Stalingrad is- always good to see those 330,000 German POW's on their long march to Siberia and of course the hero's of Stalingrad such as Marshall Zhukov and Captain Kruschev

Miracle Balls

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
i think it's time your brother got a life or a job or does some study- watching old games is not really worth while - but watching old documentaries such as the BBC's 6 episode's about Stalingrad is- always good to see those 330,000 German POW's on their long march to Siberia and of course the hero's of Stalingrad such as Marshall Zhukov and Captain Kruschev

I'll admit, that does sound fascinating, but I'd probably find it heavy going for repeated viewings. That's the magic of the 2004 GF DVD, the comic performance of Finch that night holds up to repeated viewings, never failing to entertain. I can't blame my brother for being a big fan, I know he rates Finch's stellar performance right up there with Will Ferrell's Anchorman & Jim Carrey's Dumb and Dumber in the belly laugh category.

BTW, you're doing a grand job Stalin, keep supporting him. And whatever you do, try to make sure he's in the starting line up against the Tigers next season.

Chook

First Grade
Oh Marshall Stalin, as creator of FoFF I think your dribbling deserves a reply.

As a long time Rooster supporter I found it easy to traverse the Hume every weekend travelling from Canberra to Sydney to watch the boys play. I travelled to see guys like the Yak and Bonetti play with a passion and dedication rarely seen in a Rooster jersey. Sure they weren't spectacular, but they gave their all every game and while they never made the big plays, they did their job to the best of their ability and you can't ask for more as a fan.

Which brings me to the useless and talentless Brett Finch. I refuse, do you hear me REFUSE, to pay money to see this inept hack display his park like ability in the NRL just because his dad is refs boss. Brett Finch grew up watching Andrew Johns, had three years inside Laurie Daley, two years inside Brad Fittler, has been a haflback for over 6 years and inspite of all that experience, tutoring, guidance and coaching just this year he grubbered over the sideline in a club game, with 3 mins to go, we're down by 6 and 20 metres out from the opposition tryline.

It is not rocket science marshall. You do not have to be a Wall Street Lawyer.
It is as plain as the day is bright that Brett Finch does not have the talent, motivation, passion, drive, intelligence, charisma, work ethic, skill, ambition, brains or looks to be a top grade NRL football player! He simply can't do it.

As stated before he's had his chances to prove his worth. All those years with Daley and Fittler? Two Grand Finals? My god man, are you the ony one in the Australian Sporting world that cannot see how utterly bad Brett Finch is?

We are not fariweather fans for critising him or for joining the FoFF. We are neither disloyal, treacherous or encouraging disharmony. All we (FoFF members) want is to rid our club of THE most useless pile of worm excriment that has worn our colours since the likes of Chris Walker, Fatty Vautin and Justin Hodges sullied our shores with their presence.

Do not hate us Marshall simply because your hero repeatedly proves the FoFF and it's members right. Do not hate us because you are only starting to see what many of us saw years ago.
Do not hate us because we are right and you are wrong.

Should I be so bold as to delcare all Rooster fans who continue to support Finch as brainless, sightless, morons with sh*t for brains and zero league knowledge, I would expect to get flamed for picking on handicapped people. But I wouldn't do that.

Continue to support Finch if you will Stalin, that's your perogative. Just as it's my perogative to grind this overated maggots feelings and confidence into the ground to such a humilating low that he leaves our club in shame and dishonour.

And if you think that a little tid bit like this is going to sway FoFF from reaching it's goal...you are dreaming. I, along with others, campaigned for years against Chris Walker...and where is he now?

I hope you like barracking for the Jets marshall, because regardless of where Finch plays, the Roosters reserve grade side is where Finch belongs.

Chook.

OVP

Coach
Chook, my friend, that post should be framed and mounted at the entrance of Easts Leagues Club. Great stuff :)

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
I rarely post on here anymore however I feel compelled to do so given the delicate nature of this thread. All true Rooster fans know the truth about Finch. All true Roosters fans sleep that little bit sounder each night tucked up in beddy byes with their Roosterman stuffed toy for comfort safe in the knowledge that behind the scenes the FoFF is working, working, working.

I have been known as a wordsmith. I have been known to annihilate posters with my devasting repartee. I have been known to be as subtle as a sledgehammer. This is a sledgehammer occasion.

Finch is a c#nt. Not just any sort of c#nt mind you. No way. He is a c#nt with a bush that thick you could grow tomato's out of it.

God-King Dean

Immortal
http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/yourroosters/playerprofile.php?player_name=Brett Finch

LOL, Finchs bio.

" Inspirational, passionate, aggressive and tough. Trainer Ron Palmer says Finch is the toughest ‘pound-for-pound’ player at the club. Has developed into an outstanding leader over the past two seasons after failing to make an impact in his first year in the east after relocating from Canberra in 2003. Nabbed his maiden NSW Origin jumper in game two last year – and was a controversial runner-up in the 2004 Dally M Medal awards after leading for the entire season. Team-mates to a man describe him as the club’s most annoying player, but by the same token, none of them could imagine a successful Roosters outfit without him. Recently extended his contract with the club for two years, and will call Bondi home until at least the end of 2007. "

to reply to the so called creator of foff (federation of fairweather followers) and bandwagoners the solution is simple as follows

if you can do better then show all

of course you can't as you are all typical wanna be's - cannot do it yourself but will rubbish others who can.

go follow netball

Comrade Finchnikov SHOULD be supported if you say you are Rooster supporters.

I bet you were not complaining about the form of Comrade Hodgesinov in 2002 - how soon they forget.

Soon they will forget Comrade General Secretary Lenin too

What Brett, so you could imagine us in our skimpy little outfits in one of your finchy wet dreams.
I think ill pass this time