What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch

booeycollector

Juniors
I see the Herald states that the Eels are about to sign Brett Fiinch.

Thoughts.

I'm not to happy about it but I would say he will be playing 5/8.

Phillips

Referee
a joke

nothing else can discribe it

seriously, we would be doing the roosters one massive favour ffs

Rookie

Juniors
Yes I just read it and am horrified. Where in the hell would he play?? The premmies have plenty of halves! He is too old for Jersey Flegg??

jayman

Juniors
even though i bag finch out... he does have potential.. attitude is his let down

see what hagan can do with him if we do sign him...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Finch replacing Morris

thats not really an improvement,

we would have been better to keep Morris

hineyrulz

Post Whore
fridge said:
say it isn't so guys :(

if we sign finch i will vomit and then cry.
i think i to might vomit :sick: and its got nothing to do with the alcohol i drank last night. finch what are they thinking,or are they thinking at all :x

cayless1989

Juniors
im calling the football clun on mon and im gonna abuse them until they tell me they aren't going to sign finch.

Utey

Coach
tbh he does have flashes of brilliance, but maybe the heavy expectations of the Roosters club is why he finds it difficult to get consistantcy???

Kornstar

Coach
If Blake doesn't play 5/8th next year ahead of Finch that'll do me, i cannot support Finch, if he plays halfback ahead of Timmy then i think i will find it hard to watch any games next year!!!

strider

Post Whore
SilentBob said:
hey you - be silent

as for finch - he can play ok - but he can also be a whinging sook

on the bright side, we'll have the referees boss's little boy playing for us O:)
on the bad side, we'll have finch playing for us :?

I just don't see that we need a player like him - the roosters have already proven that having 200 halfbacks and no decent 5/8 doesn't work .... and i'd imagine he has a reasonable salary he'd want to keep too - a waste of $$$s I think

Parra Guru

Coach
Who knows. Maybe he'll go alright with a different combo. If he comes we have no choice but to give him a chance.

Gronk

Staff member
After watching Monaghan last night go around for the Sea Eagles, I would much rather have him at the club than Finch. At least Monaghan isn't a dickhead and can play 7, 6 or 9.