What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch

Finch plays one good game to about 15 bad ones.
PLEASE NO.

On the sunday footy show they said that Penruff are also in the hunt for him...So fingers crossed he heads out that way!!!!

we might as well give Blake Green a release now. Why would anyone wat to play behind that poor excuse of a football player called Finch. I mean what possibly could he bring to our team???? He can't do anything but WHINGE. We already have one party Animal in Riddell we don't need more unprofessional players at our club.

This is like a bad dream.

gustarny

Juniors
you blokes are all idiots he is still a good footballer who can create somthing out of nothing has a good long kicking game as well and passing game i would love to have him outside smith and yes remember he has played state of origon to do that you have to be ok so wake up to your selvesand give him a go.

Utey

Coach
Jake the snake said:
we might as well give Blake Green a release now. Why would anyone wat to play behind that poor excuse of a football player called Finch. I mean what possibly could he bring to our team???? He can't do anything but WHINGE. We already have one party Animal in Riddell we don't need more unprofessional players at our club.

This is like a bad dream.

lol listen to yourself, ffs. Sorry but this is pathetic.

gustarny said:
you blokes are all idiots he is still a good footballer who can create somthing out of nothing has a good long kicking game as well and passing game i would love to have him outside smith and yes remember he has played state of origon to do that you have to be ok so wake up to your selvesand give him a go.

He has had a fair go at 2-3 clubs and all the fans HATE him all oppo fans HATE him, he brings NOTHING to Parra if he comes. WE have a losing culture at our club WE DON"T NEED MORE LOSERS to join it. FFS evern Jeremy Smith or Moriss are more capable than Finch at 5/8.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wow, this great club had the CROW, the SPARROW

Now its the FINCH? :crazy:

:D

tbh I dont care who wears the blue and gold, as long as they bust their ass and give it their all :cool:

Can someone please tell me what will Finch be able to bring to Parra that will make us a better team?? What is his best playing attributes?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Quick count:

* How many GF's has Finch played in? How many have Tim Smith and Blake Green played in?

* How many Origin matches has Finch played in? How many have Green and Smith played in?

:D

Just stirring!

number8

Juniors
He has a bit of potential skill & perhaps vision wise, but with an Andrew Johns type attitude & unsportsmanlike sook about him. He sooks like Johns but lacks the results that an Andrew Johns comes up with.

I'd prefer a sportsman anyday. It's the David Penna, Matt Rodwell types over the brats everytime for me! I have no time for the spoilt antics of these whinging types regardless of who they are or their achievements. Johns included. But especially when they really haven't accomplished that much yet carry on like the serve my will superstar!

CrazyEel

Bench
number8 said:
He has a bit of potential skill & perhaps vision wise, but with an Andrew Johns type attitude & unsportsmanlike sook about him. He sooks like Johns but lacks the results that an Andrew Johns comes up with.

I'd prefer a sportsman anyday. It's the David Penna, Matt Rodwell types over the brats everytime for me! I have no time for the spoilt antics of these whinging types regardless of who they are or their achievements. Johns included. But especially when they really haven't accomplished that much yet carry on like the serve my will superstar!
:clap: :clap: Like he said :D

Glenn

First Grade
If Finch does end up at Parramatta, will reserve judgement until he actually plays for the team and not judge him on form at another club.
Prehaps the change of the club is what he needs,lets face it there are plenty of players not performing up to potential under Ricky at Easts.

number8

Juniors
True. Ricky is a sooky type himself & probably not the best influence or example for finch. Maybe Souths under a JT is the way to go, or a Craig Bellamy type coach would see his potential realised. Hagan is in that mould to a degree so maybe he could get results but I'd have to go with everyone else & say I'd go with our lower graders ahead of a resigning. Especially a risky one like Finch!

Agent Mulder

Bench
I'm willing to give Finch a go at Parramatta if we do go out and sign him, You never know it could do him good to get away from Easts.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
He has had a fair go at 2-3 clubs and all the fans HATE him all oppo fans HATE him, he brings NOTHING to Parra if he comes. WE have a losing culture at our club WE DON"T NEED MORE LOSERS to join it. FFS evern Jeremy Smith or Moriss are more capable than Finch at 5/8.

he played for 2 clubs..he was a star at Canberra and was only hated because he defected to the Roosters.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Finch comes on less then 150k he'll be allright

Might not be a terrible option but Green and Mateo should be given 1st chance to get th #6 jersey and only if they fail should Finch get in.

Stagger eel

Staff member
so I suppose most of you would boo him if he set a try, scored one, made a try saving tackle or any other big play???

some of you would say that Finch is the biggest whinger in the game? if that's so where does that put most Parramatta supporters in the scheme of things.

I think that behaviour of some of you is nothing short of moronic.

Latest posts