What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finish this sentence: If Parra win the Grand Final I.....

parra_jesus

Juniors
will do a nudie run down 2 blocks (promised mates ) get a eels premiership tattoo , party non stop for weeks on end , ball my eyes out of happiness ( i admit it ill break down) and die a happy man....... im overseas atm im flying back home tmw for a week just to watch the game so im hoping its a close game even if we go down ( 24 hour flight )

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
If Parra win the Grand Final, Ill be drinking this

EelsWine.jpg

Ever since I was 4, my dad told me that if Parra ever win the Grand Final, we can drink some of this. Im sure its off by now so I doubt we will actually.

Here is what it says on the label.

Parramatta District Rugby League Club
Premiers 1981 (club logo) Club Championship 1976-81 (incl.)
Premiership Vintage Port
This excelent 1980 vintage port is of very high quality and has been especially selected to celebrate the first Sydney 1st Grade Premiership win by Parramatta Rugby League Club, and the winning of a record six successive Club Championships by the Club.

yy_cheng

Coach
Call up Rudd and insist he allows all Parra supporters the day off on Monday and Tuesday.

Like Hawke did when we won the America's cup

parra_jesus

Juniors
havent been in the country for a year or so but doesnt the grand final always fall on the long weekend anyway ????

If Parra win the Grand Final, Ill be drinking this

EelsWine.jpg

Ever since I was 4, my dad told me that if Parra ever win the Grand Final, we can drink some of this. Im sure its off by now so I doubt we will actually.

Here is what it says on the label.

if its good port it should get better over time not go off
in 2001 if parra won i was going to buy a bottle of johnny walker blue label i dont drink scotch anymore so maybe an expensive bottle of wine instead ice wine maybe

well i was going to get a tattoo til my misses got wind of it, so thats not happening now.
I will cry i know that,I'll hug my kids, i'll think back to the '90's when i went to parra stadium every home game and watched us get smashed by all and sundry and that will make a win even sweeter.
the Bad times make the Good times even better.
Dam wish i didn't live so far away this week!

in 2001 if parra won i was going to buy a bottle of johnny walker blue label i dont drink scotch anymore so maybe an expensive bottle of wine instead ice wine maybe
Our Uncle has a bottle of Peter Sterling testimonal port and always said he'll open it when we next win a comp, it will be nicely aged now!
Ummm... Maybe i should drive down this sunday.

Agent Mulder

Bench

I was thinking the same, But im not a huge Scotch drinker, So i may go a nice bottle of MOET.

will also get that premiership tattoo, and get smashed, mind you its been about 10 years since i have had a drink, so should be a fairly cheap night...lol

MystikEel

Juniors
Yep I'm in the tatt club as well, although mine isn't specifically a parra club logo or anything, but it's blue and gold all the same. :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
I will cry. I'll be at work and I will be in tears. Teras of joy, of course, but tears nonetheless.

Parra Guru

Coach
hopefully have the best night of my life surrounded by my good mates who are the best and most dedicated Eels supporters I know!