What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finucane suspension

Eion

First Grade
Glad we fought it. 2 weeks either way. Great entertainment, and kudos to the dopes at the MRC for grading it so high forcing our hand.

Now we get to see the shit show of the nrl wrestle with how to deal with head clashes on and off the field leading into finals footy. Glorious.

SharkShocked

Bench
Dumb question.

What’s the difference in taking the guilty plea and fighting it.

Is there no carry over points or is that not a thing anymore.

Quigs

Immortal
Well at least the consistency of the inconsistency is consistent.

I heard Big Pete V on a live news cross actually thanking the Manly Club for getting the Tiges Blunder off the back pages, so I I don't think Dales dastardly head clash will get munch of a mention.

No problems with the next big head clash as alas all will be forgotten in a week or two.

Just like when Billy Slatters shoulder charge wasn't a shoulder charge. I mean to say they couldn't have Slatter wiped from a Grand Final appearance could they.

So we might see a modern day Slattery type get exonerated for shoulder charges, head clashes, as we get closer and closer to the NRL's big one.

roboshark

Coach
Size morons now have set the agenda that every head clash will be a two weeks suspension. Well done NRL u are as inompetent as any organization I've ever seen