What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finucane suspension

Even "non contact " team sports have head clashes Whenever two opponents are competing as hard and fast as they can ,there will be accidents. Otherwise they can't compete as hard and fast as they can . Isnt that the definition of Sport??? Seen some beauties in Bast*rd Ball. .One guy cut back of his scone open, when his legs were taken out when going for rebound . came down on head knocked out cold . Blood everywhere ,swallowed tongue . Woke up went into seizures /fit . Had to stop him thrashing about and hitting head more. I got soaked in blood. Not even a thought of punishing or even blaming the guy that took his legs out . It was just an accident. Its been worst week for footbrawl ever, with nonsense at Manly, and now this . I swear to god If I wasn't a rusted on declared idiot .... Oh well ,bugger it ! Am I allowed to say that?

Black Panther

Juniors
Well the judiciary didn’t see the contact, that’s all that matters. Can’t handle the truth, go f—k yourself you flog.. f**king whinging c—ts.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I still find it so bloody unusual other fans come into the forum for an extended period of muckracking (if you can even call it that) It is more equated or the equivalent of a fly on a piece of dog shit.
A few witty one lines, maybe a grenade thrown in to the tribal team mix like the Saints, but to be here days later carrying on is strange. I hope he or she is okay.

Black Panther

Juniors
I still find it so bloody unusual other fans come into the forum for an extended period of muckracking (if you can even call it that) It is more equated or the equivalent of a fly on a piece of dog shit.
A few witty one lines, maybe a grenade thrown in to the tribal team mix like the Saints, but to be here days later carrying on is strange. I hope he or she is okay.
😆

Frenzy.

Post Whore
COMMUNITY SERVICE ADVICE

Fellow posters. Do NOT get it fixed in your minds there has been any sort of precedent set. The NRL are masters of deflection and avoidance and like or not unless the next incident is EXACTLY the same as Dale's they will wrangle a way out by pointing out miniscule differences. If there is a precedent in this it will be that Dales tackle at the time is the dodgy one. They will go down to detail the width of a qhunt hair to validate themselves.

I know it, you all know it. They've ignored precedent for years and years because they clearly have their own twisted definition on that.

We all also know the NRL is in freefall.

Frailty

First Grade
Poor naive Dale...

This doesn't set a precedent, because the NRL doesn't have any consistency let alone use precedents.
Remember when your team mate, Wilton, got suspended for a week for dangerous contact on the kicker? How many others have been suspended for the same thing or worse since? None.

You're no longer with the Storm... Now you get to see what the NRL is actually like.