What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finucane suspension

Lawman

Juniors
Count your Blessings.Jim Comans would have given Dale 12 Weeks for that wild high swinging tackle around the head.Has Crichton got a replacement ear yet?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Anyone else kinda angry at DF for the unnecessary speed out of the line with the risk of this happening? Love his workload and attempt to create an error but he has messed up big time on this one.

anyway that’s where my head is at.

Craigshark

First Grade
Anyone else kinda angry at DF for the unnecessary speed out of the line with the risk of this happening? Love his workload and attempt to create an error but he has messed up big time on this one.

anyway that’s where my head is at.

no chance. I’m still angry they missed Crichton’s knock on, on the ground and we didn’t get the scrum.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ok it’s just me then. I’m just pissed at the lost opportunity to secure a 4 spot. I reckon this cruels us for no reason.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yeah it’s all Dales fault…send him back to Melbourne. Meh…
Just another chapter in the Cronulla rim machine. Can’t believe most are shocked