What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finucane suspension

Inferno

Coach
The tide of public/media opinion is against Dale on this one.

Unfortunately it seems to be the thing that sways the judiciary more than anything else.

Take the 2.

Generalzod

Immortal

Unfortunately it seems to be the thing that sways the judiciary more than anything else.

Take the 2.
So it depends on which team you play for Solomona thugs it up everyweek cheap shots to the head and all you hear is that he copped a fine.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Take the 2.

Which media Inf? I have only heard support from the visual media.

I think it should still be challenged. 2 weeks against 3 weeks? We're not a one man side and should be able to compete in the next 2 or 3 games without Dale. The third game would be versus the Tigers. Fresh Finucane is better for the semis too. This should make the side stronger in a way.

Just fluffing it up with positives LOL

Frenzy.

Immortal
I watched the sunday footy show, pre show on fox.. All could not believe he got charged. I'd be fighting this tooth and nail.

Week 3 is a game vs the Tigers.... Worth the risk

I hear this. Was posting at the same time

Eion

First Grade
FINALLY!

Sometimes you have to fight it to make a statement. Even if you think you’re going to lose. The nrl would have been praying we just meekly accept the ban, as usual. Suck shit