What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Coach sacked in 2022

Who joins the centrelink queue first

• Trent Barrett

Votes: 50 46.3%
  • Adam O'Brien

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Ricky Stuart

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Anthony Griffin

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Michael Maguire

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Kevin Walters

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Nathan Brown

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Justin Holbrook

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Perth Red

Post Whore
After this weekend you'd have to say O'Brien has moved up a spot or two whilst the other contenders somehow fluked a win. Madges muppets were close enough that his recent wins will sustain him a while longer.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am actually worried about keevies Broncs, when they bring the ace up thier sleeve in Erza, they may just be a great team.

The newcastle guy needs the boot.

lynx000

Juniors
From this round, Nathan Brown, Justin Holbrook and Hook are advancing their cases for a sacking.

no name

Coach
The next time Proctor is chosen in the Titans 17 is the time that Holbrook should be hooked.
Moving Fifita to the centres only to bring Proctor in was pretty f**king special.
Proctor has made 8 hit ups in the last 3 games for 69 metres over 170 minutes.
1 hit up every 21 minutes.

Loose Cannon

Bench
I do, I just think the fact he has got them into the 8 in his first 2 seasons and the team has had a lot of injuries will be enough to save him for this season.
Fair enough.

I’ve been a Knights supporter for long enough to know mediocrity is acceptable.

Frailty

First Grade
So many bad coaches in this league. The worst IMO are O'Brien, Holbrook, Barrett, and Brown. They are the worst structured teams that would benefit from a new coach who hasn't gone full potato brain.

Because of these four - it's actually made Maguire, Griffin, and Stuart seem competent.

blaza88z

Coach
So many bad coaches in this league. The worst IMO are O'Brien, Holbrook, Barrett, and Brown. They are the worst structured teams that would benefit from a new coach who hasn't gone full potato brain.

Because of these four - it's actually made Maguire, Griffin, and Stuart seem competent.

How Barrett and Brown are employed is beyond me