What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First coach sacking 2023?

Eelectrica

Referee
How the Gold Coast bloke has a job does my head in.
For teams like the Titans, they don't gain anything. They're not getting a better coach. Which isn't to say there aren't better coaches, those better coaches aren't going the Titans though.

The Tigers have dug Sheens up, Griffin is somdhow still coaching. Ricky is untouchable at the Raiders and so on.

Dogs Of War

Coach
For teams like the Titans, they don't gain anything. They're not getting a better coach. Which isn't to say there aren't better coaches, those better coaches aren't going the Titans though.

The Tigers have dug Sheens up, Griffin is somdhow still coaching. Ricky is untouchable at the Raiders and so on.

And the Titans problem isn't the coach. It's still how the club is run.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It won't be this bludger:

Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

Exsilium

First Grade
"Best is yet to come"

Makes a GF, doesn't win it and pads the loss with a genuine attempt at misdirection. Speaks as if they are entering the greatest era in Parramatta history.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Gold Coast bloke proving me wrong, I am ok with that.

Can Newcastle and Saints please re-sign current coaches, it is good to rule others out.

And do not understand Luke Brooks. Tim and Benji be stubborn.

Latest posts