What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Game Day Thread in a long time... TIGERS

Craigshark

First Grade
thought moylan had a crack besides the last try where it seemed pretty obvious he should have gone the blind to create the extra defender but took the easy option.

townsend. Give Tracey a crack he can’t go any worse. woods is f**ken lazy. Johnson did nothing, get your hands on the f**ken ball and start calling the shots and directing f**ken blokes where you want them to go. Kennedy is not a first grader, if we go in to next week with him at fullback we’ve already lost. Ronaldo made a couple of errors, but he gives everything he has, will cut those errors out with more experience. Ramien isn’t being used properly. Nikora is having second year syndrome, he was lazy on that first tigers try. Thought Rudolph and Sorensen were strong. Would start Rudolph and bench woods when fifita returns.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Watching reminded me of a time in his hospital hooked up to morphine - worst of times and the best of times.was sitting on a cloud watching, not happy but couldn’t give two hoots. It has a the recipe of a disaster - with these halves I might get back on the phine

Griffoshark66

First Grade
unforced errors and dumb unconvincing milks at critical times.

All he has to do is be a front rower. Run the ball, play the ball, tackle. The end. It’s easy not to f**k up but he finds a way.
Play the ball with two hands you f**king soft merkin. Shits me so much.

I've always despised woods, it sickens me watching that pillow play for this club.

Whoever gave chad a contract for another 3 years needs to be fired into the sun.

Johnson was a dangerous player about 20 seasons ago, utter garbage now.

Jack williams lifts weights in the gym or something, useless football player.

John Morris is shaping up to have a rather short coaching career due to the overrated squad left to him that are all still on contract next season and the typical sharks sagas like this xerri one. Feel sorry for the bloke.

Weaponhead

Coach
I've always despised woods, it sickens me watching that pillow play for this club.

Whoever gave chad a contract for another 3 years needs to be fired into the sun.

Johnson was a dangerous player about 20 seasons ago, utter garbage now.

Jack williams lifts weights in the gym or something, useless football player.

John Morris is shaping up to have a rather short coaching career due to the overrated squad left to him that are all still on contract next season and the typical sharks sagas like this xerri one. Feel sorry for the bloke.
Agree. The Sharks DNA from the winning Flange years is gone. In fairness the Flange did a lot to flush it with bad signings.

Woods cuts corners and was found out. He will continue to be found out in the new format.

Chad had played the politics of the club brilliantly but his on field contribution is best summed up in his role in the first try of the 2016 GF. Unknowing decoy, pushed out of the way by Gal.

Morris seems like as good bloke but he has a massive job to turn it around.

Wozza

Juniors
Morris' coaching has to be questioned. Why include Margoulias and use him as a battering ram, he's a farkin ball player. Ramien just tucks it under the arm and runs direct at the defense, no step no pass no line running, he's a frigging centre not a prop. Nikora is a hole runner, did Johnson even try to pass to him or put him through a hole? Williams is a worse plugger than Josh Maguire, a Paul Gallen light, every other side knows what he's going to do before he runs out on the field. The game is faster than it has been in years and the smaller guys have been dominating so he leaves Connor Treacy out of the team. I'm getting tired of his dead pan press conferences after another loss telling us how disappointed he is, f**k you, do your job and make some changes or we will finish last.

Craigshark

First Grade
Too many players playing first grade that wouldn’t make any other teams 17..

Kennedy
Katoa (has been far from the worst)
Townsend
Williams

wouldn’t play first grade at any other club.
Then there is

Johnson
Woods
Moylan
Fifita

who are the most experienced and paid the most who aren’t performing or worth anywhere near what we are paying them.

then you have a bunch of players not being used correctly

nikora
Ramien
Uele

combine all that with the overall inexperience with players like brailey and Ronaldo and you have a recipe for f**ken disaster.

carcharias

Immortal
It’s woods
He is too busy looking at himself on the big screen.
He didn’t even break a sweat.
On the other hand Dugan busts his arse full tilt every game .
He might not always play great but at least he has a f**king go.
The wingers put in more than woods.
Shitmerkin

It’s woods
He is too busy looking at himself on the big screen.
He didn’t even break a sweat.
On the other hand Dugan busts his arse full tilt every game .
He might not always play great but at least he has a f**king go.
The wingers put in more than woods.
Shitmerkin
He's too busy thinking about the amount of cliches he can say in his next interview. "It is what it is"

Don Tweddle

Juniors

Woods wasting the captain's challenge on a decision which was never going to be reversed was one of the many low points. That challenge would have come in handy when Ronaldo was wrongly ruled to have knocked on at a crucial point in the second half.

Woods wasting the captain's challenge on a decision which was never going to be reversed was one of the many low points. That challenge would have come in handy when Ronaldo was wrongly ruled to have knocked on at a crucial point in the second half.
I'd rather have Don Tweddle starting than woods

Well Woods is just focused on self preservation, Rather than repeat the valid observations made on this thread, may I suggest that Coach Morris play them last night's Canberra v Melbourne game to remind them what a committed team plays like. I really enjoyed that game. Apart from them beating Melbourne, it was great to watch a team that cares play.

carcharias

Immortal
Well Woods is just focused on self preservation, Rather than repeat the valid observations made on this thread, may I suggest that Coach Morris play them last night's Canberra v Melbourne game to remind them what a committed team plays like. I really enjoyed that game. Apart from them beating Melbourne, it was great to watch a team that cares play.

it also the dumb penalties.
The game has just started and woods gives a dumb arse penalty away.
Then that bloody captains call.

Speaking of Captain’s call that one Benji got reversed was complete shit.
He kicks the ball straight into a bloke who didn’t have a chance to even react ... who the f**k is that playing at the ball.
Also Ronaldo’s knock on?
Just make it a drop ball rule... they have no idea what a knock on is.

Generalzod

Immortal
it also the dumb penalties.
The game has just started and woods gives a dumb arse penalty away.
Then that bloody captains call.

Speaking of Captain’s call that one Benji got reversed was complete shit.
He kicks the ball straight into a bloke who didn’t have a chance to even react ... who the f**k is that playing at the ball.
Also Ronaldo’s knock on?
Just make it a drop ball rule... they have no idea what a knock on is.
He kicks the ball wasn’t played at and even the commentators said the same and yet it was reversed...my wife said after the loss don’t get upset you know it’s a Mickey Mouse competition and the only people talking it up are the network stations.

Latest posts