What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Game Day Thread in a long time... TIGERS

carcharias

Immortal
I think there captains challenge was successful because the referee stuffed up the penalty count, it was only tackle 4 not tackle 5.
Why not give them 1 more tackle instead of 6 again then?
There is no common sense used in refereeing.

Craigshark

First Grade
Why not give them 1 more tackle instead of 6 again then?
There is no common sense used in refereeing.

yeah I can’t remember, I thought they made them play the ball and it was the last tackle and that’s when they scored their second try off the kick, but i could be wrong and if what you’re saying is right that is a bullshit call

carcharias

Immortal
yeah I can’t remember, I thought they made them play the ball and it was the last tackle and that’s when they scored their second try off the kick, but i could be wrong and if what you’re saying is right that is a bullshit call

I could be wrong but I was sure they said the sharks played at it.
That’s 6 again???
I’m sure we got some that went our way but that and the knock on were pretty blatantly wrong I thought.

bluefox68

Staff member
Just a conspiracy theory question...

How do we KNOW that people like Politis and other power-brokers are NOT paying the refs on the side to influence decisions.

I mean, will we ever know!?!?

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Latest posts