What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Game Day Thread in a long time... TIGERS

Ads

First Grade
Tracey dropped out of the 17. Interesting. Feel like he could have been a good addition around a tired ruck.

bluefox68

Staff member
The web content workers are ‘on the ball’ as usual...

They have had JOSH Morris listed as an ‘IN’ (as in an addition to the squad) for the Sharks for a number of days...

ghoti

Bench
Tracey dropped out of the 17. Interesting. Feel like he could have been a good addition around a tired ruck.

Shame, he's been looking good. Pigs have been exhausted in the first two rounds though so having an extra middle forward on the bench is probably for the best I guess

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Would have been first player picked for mine. He was our best in the first few games...time for Moyza the utility? f**k me.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Would have been first player picked for mine. He was our best in the first few games...time for Moyza the utility? f**k me.

I'd say Tracey is back in a week or two IF Moylan doesn't hurt himself and moves to Fullback after a game or two of easing him into it.

Ads

First Grade
Thats probably the thinking from Bomber. Tracey is too versatile to not have in the game day squad.
Could be wanting billy to play that role around the ruck or at lock. Might work but the pace of tracey seems a good option.

SadShark

Bench
Connor Tracey is an out and out half-back. Given some NRL games under his belt, I wanna see him push the hair to hooker rotation. f**ken bein’ a Sharks supporter. Have mercy.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Here we go, from the games played we need to play a up tempo game, and clear the ruck after making tackles.

Today comes down too 2 players Fifita & Woods, first they need to hit the ball with speed no lumbering up tot he line, and get up to play the ball fast, secondly they need to get off the tackled player fast, these 2 players have a habit of giving away penalties.

If they have no interest in hitting the ball up with speed, Morris needs to sub them off get players on who have energy.

Moylan from bench could be genius move, as game opens up, it becomes more like touch that will suit Moylan, i would actually bring him on for CT, even though he is a premership winning halfback.

The bench is going to suit mobile players, the game has changed, i think best bench today would be
Moylan, Uele, Rudolf, Magouias.

I hope Sorensen replaces Williams who is dropped he makes too many mistakes

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Is there a market on Moyza's first involvement? I'll put a pineapple on it being a dropped ball, followed by a polite, sheepish smile, one finger up in the air...one set boys, one set.

carcharias

Immortal
I’m expecting that deer in the headlights look on their faces as old man Benji turns back the clock.
Some disaster like wade re-does his knee in the first minute of the game no doubt.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fifita is out Rudolf is starting prop

bench
Uele, Sorensen, Magoulias, Moylan

I like the bench plenty of upbeat tempo there