What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Team Knights v Rabbitohs Round 5

Jono078

Referee
He will be a big loss.

If he's out I reckon MacDougall to fullback and Franze to centre.

Sugar

Bench
If Gidley is out its a hugh loss due to the fact that if the halves were not playing so well he could have stepped in to 5/8.
Mad Dog at fullback is an ideal replacement,more ball and more damaging runs from him.

Ben

Bench
Mad Dog at fullback is an ideal replacement,more ball and more damaging runs from him.
Yeah i'd like to see what Macdougall can do with the ball in his hands. He has pretty much been unable to do anything with Carmont inside him. He has been starved off the ball but he has had some good touches. I still think he should be playing in the centres so he can get more of the ball, but seeing him take kick returns should also see him bring out that devastating running game that he is renowned for.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Smith said on the news that if Gidley is ruled out Todd Polglase would be brought in and also quite possibly Riley Brown if he is well enough!

im thinken Michael Young could well be dropped...fingers crossed...he is no where need first grade standard!!
he along with tanner cause he is 18th man..id be much more confident if that was too happen!

~knights~

Juniors
Sacrolishes said:
Smith said on the news that if Gidley is ruled out Todd Polglase would be brought in and also quite possibly Riley Brown if he is well enough!

im thinken Michael Young could well be dropped...fingers crossed...he is no where need first grade standard!!
he along with tanner cause he is 18th man..id be much more confident if that was too happen!

yep and they are going to give Gidley up until game time to prove his fitness

fingers crossed!

Burwood

Bench
I'm hoping that some of the players under an injury cloud for tomorrow's game don't play:D

Kidley=Polglase
White/Reynoldson=Taufua
MacDougall=Uate.

And it looks like Brown will take the spot of Young.

keeney

First Grade
The only one I'd be super stoked about is Taufau. I'd also like to see what Franze can do with the opportunity though.

perverse

Referee
Burwood said:
I'm hoping that some of the players under an injury cloud for tomorrow's game don't play:D

Kidley=Polglase
White/Reynoldson=Taufua
MacDougall=Uate.

And it looks like Brown will take the spot of Young.
the bottom 2, yeah i wouldn't mind seeing them have a go.. but personally i'd prefer to have kidley AND polglase on the field at the moment.

knightsyeah12

Juniors
man thats a bummer to have all those injuries, hopefully their all going to be ok. We really need to win this one, it will give the confidence boost we need, especially since Johns cant help uas anymore.