What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Team Knights v Rabbitohs Round 5

Jedda

Juniors
I think he debuted back in 2004(?) in our 4-40 hiding by the Dragons. He played fullback then but has had a couple of years checkered with injury and now appears settled as a lock in Premier League.

Can't say that I've seen anything too impressive from him and his inclusion into first grade has come from far left of field for mine.:?

macavity

Referee
young has been on the PL bench all year, and prob our worst PL forward.

NFI whe he was named in FG.

Ling from Flegg is a better player, while Taufua and Snowden have been best in PL.

and Tanner - i thought that nighmare was over...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
CWBush said:
Melbourne were sh*t and that's the only reason we pressed them at all.
To be fair, we couldn't catch a cold either. We were both as bad as each other imo

Pumba

First Grade
Kidley should put in alot more Goal Kicking work now seeing as though he will most likely be our First Choice Kicker.

Rod

Bench
He kicked well on Saturday I thought even though he only had two kicks.

And where is Polglase?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah, being rested after copping a few knocks in the first couple of weeks.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
polglase has bulging disc ..not as bad as joey tho haha!!

im wondering if the naming of Young is a miss print cause the guy has been on premier league benchie since round one...it wouldn't be feesable having him jump from there to FG bench...somethings up!!

roopy

Referee
Young played 2005 as a centre and has been a forward/utility for the last two years. He even played a bit of halfback at times.
He is a great defender. He goes for everyone near him with all he has and bangs guys down if they run straight at him'
He shared a house with Riley Brown a few years ago and the two of them have put in every bit of work a coach could ever ask for.
Basically - he is an ace clubman who would do anything in his power to do the job for the team.
The one fly in the ointment - he is a sh*t player.

Yosh

Coach
Roopy rocks.

Maybe Smith had a brain explosion after he found out Joey left the game. Still in shock maybe.

CJKnight

Juniors
Perhaps Smith is looking for a couple of players who are very solid defensively? After leaking alot of points in our last 2 games, we need some blokes that can tackle all day. Maybe Young could be that player.

Pika

Bench
As soon as I read that Young was up to first grade I thought of you roopy......

K-Man

Bench
I'm assuming (hoping) that Young is there purely because Smith wants a utility on the bench for every match no matter what (not 4 forwards) and all the others are injured so he just had to pick Young as a one off:

Polglase, Thaiday, Brown, Bailey could've got the spot but are all out I believe, so I guess he was just next in line.

But oh dear, that bench could get eaten alive.

Tanner is the worst possible choice to deal with this exlosive Bunnies pack. We need to match fire with fire, not fire with confetti.

Latest posts