What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade V Eels

keeney

First Grade
No, the unbroken run! That was fast becoming my favourite thing about jimmy as his safety was starting to wear thin.

otori

Juniors
He came into my work a couple of weeks ago...was looking at some computers. I asked him if he needed a hand. He said he was fine. He walked out a couple of minutes later, and I noticed something that looked like a tail poking out from the back of his vest. Next thing I know a cat poked it's head out from under his vest and looked at me. Our door greeter saw it too and pissed herself laughing.

:lol: How on earth did he fit himself and a cat into a vest? Must've been pretty damn timid as well...

Serc

First Grade
By the way, if there's any showers around tomorrow morning in Newcastle, they should pretty much clear by the afternoon...so get to the game :D

Rolla

Juniors
Great re: hilder... and hopefully coop plays with jimmy out.... good news all round

Spike

First Grade
Lulia has been named on the wing for McManus
Natusch has been named on the bench I think for Karawana

I would have preferred Vuna over Lulia for the wing

roopy

Referee
Peter Mata'utia is a late drop out from NYC - could Smith have been reading the forum?

Serc

First Grade
I think I saw Karawana named in the 2nd row on the footy show...though not 100%

Liam

Juniors
I think I saw Karawana named in the 2nd row on the footy show...though not 100%

Sterlo said that's how he assumes the team will line up, Houston will move to back row and Hilder to lock.

CJG 182

Juniors
So is there any actual confirmed line up & changes?

Or is it all still speculation at the moment?

ashee9

Juniors
late mail from sunday telegraph - simpson, gidley and mcmanus all expected to play.

roopy

Referee
NRL.com have just updated the team list and Lulia for Jimmy, Kara for simmo - and according to them Ndaira is starting at hooker with de gois on the bench (all out attack for the first 20 it seems)

roopy

Referee
Nice to see Jono Wright finally gettig a run for Parra.
The 14th member of the Knights 2006 Flegg side to play firstgrade.

Jono078

Referee
And Parra win by the looks of thing.

All I can say without watching the game is it must have been pathetic.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Jesus Christ. How do you go from thrashing the best team in the league to losing to the worst?