What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First record / CD / Tape (whatever) you ever bought??

Samwise

Bench
Live - Throwing Copper

before that it was a bunch of TDKs and a few hours with my finger on the record button of my tape deck, listening to the radio.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
My First tape was "For The Working Class Man" by Jimmy Barnes
My first CD was "A Night At The Opera" by Queen.

brook

First Grade
The first cd I ever bought with my own money was arrested development - the first one (forget what its called) :lol:

hey I was 12

I owned a few Beatles albums before, but the first cd i ever bought was by a band some people might rememeber called 'Marcy Playground' back in 97'.

Once Dead

Bench
brook said:
The first cd I ever bought with my own money was arrested development - the first one (forget what its called) :lol:

hey I was 12

Everyday people, everyday!

aphelion

Juniors
The first album I ever got was the Ghostbusters soundtrack. I got it for my birthday when I was a kid. The first album I bought with my own money was "Slippery When Wet" by Bon Jovi. I still have both of them :D

fat_mike

Juniors
mine was diesel and dust by midnight oil.

used tolisten to it religiously when i was a little. peter garrett was my hero :lol:

If I Should Fall From Grace With God - The Pogues

Got the cassette version and was gutted to find out there were two extra tracks on the CD version. Had to get someone to tape them for me. :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
First tape - some compilation thing in the early 90s.

First CD I owned was the Reality Bites soundtrack, but the first CD I bought myself was a Gary Moore blues CD.

hrundi99

First Grade
Single - Antmusic - Adam & The Ants
Album - 1980 The Summer
CD Single - When We Was Fab - George Harrison
CD - Tone Loc

GoParra

Juniors
LP - John Denver - An Evening with John Denver (hey i was influenced by my parents :shock: )

Tape - Beatles - Revolver

CD - Led Zeppelin iv & Pink Floyd - wish you were here (bought the same day)

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Peaches (single) - The Presidents of the United States of America

I really got into that band, if you wanted catchy tunes that don't make sense then this was the band. (probably would be good on the ridiculous lines thread)