What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First timer

Saint or sinner

Juniors
Hey this is my first post..I read this forum all the time and wonder if it's a supporters forum or what??everyone seems to kick the team weather they win or lose . Sure we are frustrating to watch at times but I'm sure the players all put in 100./. And don't enjoy losing .. Kurt Mann to five eight widdop to half....go dragons Anzac spirit to get them home over the rooters

nontime111

Juniors
its just catharsis, a way to get rid of frustration for we are all so passionate DRAGONS fans here thats all

I like Mann to 5/8 and Widdy to half! Id go Milne to centre for Aitken also and give Havili more time.....welcome to the asylum of bleeding red and white hearts! :crazy:

Hey this is my first post..I read this forum all the time and wonder if it's a supporters forum or what??everyone seems to kick the team weather they win or lose . Sure we are frustrating to watch at times but I'm sure the players all put in 100./. And don't enjoy losing .. Kurt Mann to five eight widdop to half....go dragons Anzac spirit to get them home over the rooters

1. They are frustrating to watch ALL the time. Incompetent coach after incompetent coach doesn't help.
2. Putting in 100% or taking displeasure in losing doesn't mitigate the incompetence of this club.
3. Like JBoy, I can see you're well versed in mediocrity.
4. Despite the above, welcome to the forum.
5. I like your selection recommendations.

Straight Shooter

BennyV

Referee

Nope, sorry. Must be in the wrong place.

Edit: Oh, and hi, welcome and so on...

Fingerbang

Bench
1. They are frustrating to watch ALL the time. Incompetent coach after incompetent coach doesn't help.
2. Putting in 100% or taking displeasure in losing doesn't mitigate the incompetence of this club.

Straight Shooter
So....you getting pleasure out of any or all of our losses is only to mitigate the incompetence of the club? True supporter....:roll:

Fingerbang

Bench
And just on this "acceptance of mediocrity" crap....if you still support the Dragons, as you say you do, watch them live or on tv whenever you can, and continue to do so every week.....are you not accepting their mediocrity too?

Because I reckon if someone was fed up and adamant they would not accept this mediocrity, and their voice would never make any difference or instigate any change.....they should change allegiances to a stronger club where mediocrity is not acceptable. Would make for a much more pleasant OV, I am sure.

duck

Juniors

Straight Shooter
Have you joined St George Leagues yet old matey?

TruSaint

Referee

Welcome mate.

Feel free to skip post 4...

Enjoy the forum.

Dragsters

First Grade
Welcome mate.

I reckon Widdop to half should have happened as soon as we signed benji but alas here we are.

I agree re Mann and Milne to centre for aitken.

Ps not all like to kick when down. There are some true supporters here.

Oh, also there is an ignore button to use at yr own discretion :)

Mr Red

First Grade
welcome.
I'm interested to hear what logic you base moving Mann into the halves on?
surely it cant be his form, so what was it?

agree - Milne needs a chance in the centres, well overdue...

Dragonslayer

First Grade
welcome.

I think it's based on his time last year in QLD cup.....played pretty well there and received lots of accolades. However, IMO he needs to spend more time with the Cutters to regain confidence and if being in the halves is his destiny then he should get a few runs on the board there first.

Milne needs to get a start this weekend, or he may go looking elsewhere for an opportunity.

Lex

Juniors

Straight Shooter

Nihilist ...

denis preston

First Grade
welcome.

Same logic could be used against Milne.Have you seen him play this year ?

Mr Red

First Grade
Same logic could be used against Milne.Have you seen him play this year ?

i have seen Milne play twice, one game i thought very promising, the other solid.
the loss of Aitken due to injury could force their hand.
Mann on the other hand hasnt even been playing well at all, let alone in the halves..

Hello everyone. Thought I'd jump in. It's my first time as well. Been following all your posts for years. I find the banter quite amusing.

There's something beautiful about being an armchair selector. All bluster and no risk. Passion for your team is a great motivator and it's the one common denominator we should never lose sight of.

Mann is an investment I don't think we can yet toss aside. I suspect he's best suited to the halves. I'd like to get more of a look at him. Not sold on Hutch.

TruSaint

Referee
Hello everyone. Thought I'd jump in. It's my first time as well. Been following all your posts for years. I find the banter quite amusing.

There's something beautiful about being an armchair selector. All bluster and no risk. Passion for your team is a great motivator and it's the one common denominator we should never lose sight of.

Mann is an investment I don't think we can yet toss aside. I suspect he's best suited to the halves. I'd like to get more of a look at him. Not sold on Hutch.

Welcome mate, nice post.

With Mann, im really not sure where he fits.. Come SOO time, Im sure he will slot into the backline somewhere, if not earlier with injuries. As to the halves, I havent heard / seen much of him in that role. Milne / Mann are both players I would like to see more of, albiet, i dont think Mann will take over Duges at FB on current form.

Latest posts