What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy Now Fullback?

What is Sheens doing now?
Assume he thinks that Ryan would be better value on wing with the fast Newcastle outside backs but.....Fitzhenry is now a fullback?:sarcasm:

Agree 100%

Just that I couldn't believe it at the start of the game. Ryan has been going pretty well at fullback and Fitzy not so good on the wing and many people have been calling for Fitzy to be given the flick then Sheens puts him at fullback.

Maybe, Sheens knows what he's doing :lol: perhaps it was the conditions that dictated that Ryan would be better suited on the wing or that Fitzy would be best suited at fullback.

The important thing is, he went OK as did all of the boys and they won.

Last edited:

N.C.

Juniors
...aside from that air swing at Rogers. I thought we were in for a pretty long night.

Das Hassler

Bench
It was a good move ...Ryan on the wing and Fitzy couldn't have done a better job at the back..credit where it's due..well done boys, great effort. Also..good to see that Benji and Robbie are fine

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
f**k me, Fitzy at fullback.

Sheens needs to die of something swift very soon.

N.C.

Juniors
Check his stats. 1 missed tackle (which we've already discussed), something like 124 metres gained. Hardly a woeful effort. Pull your head in.

N.C.

Juniors
(I hasten to add that as far as effective tackles goes, two out of three ain't bad!)

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Your a dead set gronk, 1 error and was terrific for his standards. He'd be well deserved of 1 dally m point tonight tbh.

gwg1010

Juniors
time for the wankers to get off there arse and go to training and tell the coach and fitzhenry how they should do their jobs instead of hiding in here and typing their dribble day after day.

Nobody can honestly say that Fitzy was bad tonight.

He was solid, safe and error free.

In those conditions no one can expect a Brett Mullins like performance.

Please remove any trace of personal vendetta and look at the game objectively and you will see he played well.

To say otherwise only proves you to be a bad judge.

Bench
Fitzy wasn't to bad tonight,he missed Rogers badly and I cringed,but he recovered.
I don't rate him and I hope AJ takes his spot next week,but he played OK.

Borat.

Juniors
Fitzy was GREAT tonight - pouring rain no errors - and a Terrific offload - should get a try assist for that....anyone who says any different are takin the piss

hybrid_tiger

Coach
He was poor in the first half and did his job in the second. I thought he got out of dummy half well on a few occasions and he caught a few difficult bombs.

Regardless of how he played, he shouldn't be anywhere near the first grade side.