What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FItZy V 3P

FITZY V 3P

• Fitzy Better

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • 3P Better

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

Gronk

Staff member
I can't participate in the poll because anything would be better Fitzy. Having said that it does not mean that the sun shines out of 3P's rear ends and that there are no better alternatives out there.

bartman

Immortal
None of the above.

Hopeful that Peter Wynn gets a group of candidates together - I suspect they would be better for the club moving forward than the current cowboys, or the previous custodians.

Eels Dude

Coach
Agree silly poll. Fitzy was there far too long, but at the same time I don't know if 3P are any better. This poll is like asking who's the better premier Morries Iemma or Kristina Keneally.

bartman

Immortal
As long as you can deal with the next lot of changes that will come next year ;-)

parrap

Juniors
by no means a fitzy fan... but people not old enough to remember forget that the spud truck driver took over parra when it was in dire straights and took the leagues clubs to be a top 5 venue...

just couldnt win a premiership....

Suitman

Post Whore
by no means a fitzy fan... but people not old enough to remember forget that the spud truck driver took over parra when it was in dire straights and took the leagues clubs to be a top 5 venue...

just couldnt win a premiership....

Absolutely. He did a cracking job 25 years ago. I agree.

What's your point?

Suity