What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fkn Sore Losers..

Eric1/2B

Juniors
Maybe Blocker Roach want's the "No Soward kicking Rule" brought in.

Not content with changing the rule on kicks this years because of Soward's kicking game in 2009, Blocker wants Soward to stop kicking altogether. Its not fair on the the little media darling fullbacks not getting to run the ball back and score tries against the Dragons.

kordo

Bench
They were whinging about the kicking tactics on Sunday Roast. I expect a rule change to come in soon to nullify it. Cuckin funts.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't they'd make a rule for it. A kick out on the full is a turn over from where they kicked it. Could be costly if it's kicked from outside the 20. But what if it kicked dead on the full from inside the 20? The defending team would prefer it at the 20.

thommo4pm

Coach
That tactic will only be employed against Parra to nullify Hayne....no other side's fullback poses the threat that he does from the back.

petetheileet

First Grade
Friday night was the perfect example of a good side vs a clutch side

Dragons were controlled and disciplined

Eels threw it around and hoped for the best

I know where I'd rather my money be!