What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags - In stock Now! (Red V Flag SOLD OUT)

Which design is your preference?

• Option 1

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Option 3

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
The boys didn't give much chance to wave those flags last night but it was great seeing them all as the Dragons ran out. Make sure to fly them high at Kogarah.

STG-MACCA

Bench
STG_MACCA, what was the final cost for the blood + bandages flags?

All flags were $20.

I will be at the Royal Hotel from around 1-2pm

Do you mean on Friday night? I won't make the game till after 6 as I can't get away from work much earlier then normal. I will however be trading my grandstand seats this week for a spot on the hill with the Army, so you can grab it off me then.

Thanks to all the well wishes, does anyone have any pictures? :D

saints_fireup

Juniors
The Army looked incredible with the banners held high, and the uniformity of all the flags. It will be a sight to see on the hill at Kogarah.

SaintTPP

First Grade
The Army looked incredible with the banners held high, and the uniformity of all the flags. It will be a sight to see on the hill at Kogarah.
Yeh I glanced on the big screen and Army looked very good! Below is a pic from the side lol. Next week I hope everyone gets to Kogarah and wears the Red V and brings everything they have to make our Home Ground a sea of red and white! I'll get my dad to bring his good camera and he will take heaps of shots from the Grandstand of the Army and the Hill. I hope we can all celebrate more than the last 3 weeks.

GetAttachmentCAKRC9KC.jpg

STG-MACCA

Bench
Thanks to everyone who bought a Flag, it's good to know that we have the support to make the Army the best in the NRL! A few people have PM'd me asking about any left over Flags.....we now only have 2 Flags remaining (blood and bandages) so if you would like one just PM me and I will put it aside for you for this Friday.

Great work guys!

Also we will not be ordering any more Red V Flags this year unfortunately as they won't be here in time for the 1st Semi! The Company won't give me the same prices as the 100 Flags as I'd only order another 50 which would make the Flags closer to $30. I will however order more in the future as there was plenty of interest in this Red V Flag!

Godz Illa

Coach
Am I still cool to pick mine up Friday?

The Maso name day turned out to be a big blessing in disguise. Missed the game + drowned sorrows with the customary bottle of scotch on the table.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Am I still cool to pick mine up Friday?

The Maso name day turned out to be a big blessing in disguise. Missed the game + drowned sorrows with the customary bottle of scotch on the table.

Yeh I will have your Flag on Friday mate.

Never short on alcohol the Maso's, my girlfriends dad has a Bar fully stocked with every type of alcohol you can think of that needs to be cracked into hopefully on October 4th.:D

1 lucky last Flag is left now btw.

boxa777

Coach
After initially thinking the red V was the better flag, im stunned how good the Blood and Bandages ones turned out.. Looked great at the game and on TV afterwards..

SaintTPP

First Grade
Guys/Girls this is the list of people who I have down to pick up their Flags tonight. Please make sure you pick these up off Macca tonight, he will be in the Army from about 6.30pm.

Sting
Kneeble
TwinleToeGAZ
MightySaints
Risky
DragonSanta
Saint Doc
Lakrosek
GodzIlla
Brokendigit
Daniel Dragons
Scott Gourley's Lovechild
DragonTaylor6
Tingha Express
The Mighty RedV

If you can't make it please tell me asap. Or if you are coming and have told us your not previously, also tell me so I can put your Flag in the pile!

SaintTPP

First Grade
Thanks for the flag, it's a beauty. Did you offload them all?
No we didn't, a few people didn't find us on Friday night and no one has contacted us as yet. As a result we have

2 Red V Flags
7 Striped Flags

these are for sale to anyone. Just PM me or macca with your ph. number so you can come get them off us this Sunday. We said no to about 60 or more people last Friday who wanted these Flags, we are going to just sell them on Sunday now to anyone who wants them.

As we bought these for the same price we charged for them ($20) we would rather just sell them this week at Sunday so we don't lose money and also so all the Flags are up for the game! We still have your flags if you said you would pick them up at a later date :).

It was a success though! Only 4 people didn't get their Flags off us, which is only a small %! Heaps of people wanted more Red V, some said they want 6-10 but we won't be buying anymore this year, maybe next year.

Last edited:

SaintTPP

First Grade
I couldnt find macca!!! I asked around a few people at the front of the army and got blank stares and shrugs! :(
They were up the back right infront of home sweet home banner. If you still want your Flag send me your mobile number so we can txt you on Sunday :)

sting

Bench
the flags are great!

i'd recommend acting quickly to get yours, if not i may grab another one!

boxa777

Coach
Against the Buns, the flags were everywhere.. Didnt see as many waving in unison against the Eels.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Against the Buns, the flags were everywhere.. Didnt see as many waving in unison against the Eels.
Yeh I counted about 16 scattered around the ground (not with the army), and a few people didn't bring theirs due to coming straight from work and forgot lol. Hopefully everyone brings theirs this week, we can offload the remaining ones and it will be great, even if they are scattered accross the ground.

Latest posts