What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags - In stock Now! (Red V Flag SOLD OUT)

Which design is your preference?

• Option 1

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Option 3

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

Rastafarian

Bench
STG-MACCA - I've said this before but I'll say this again, you're a champion!!!! Nice initiative and perfectly executed. Well done, champ!

STG-MACCA

Bench
I have sold out of the Red V Flag's as of now, so thank you all for showing your support! The remaining Blood and Bandages Flag's will be for sale at the South's game.

For those of you who have registered your interest in purchasing a Flag(s) and are going to the South's Game on Saturday, I will be at the Brewery before the game from about 3.30pm and heading to the game about 5pm to sit with the Army. Please make sure you come see me and get your allocated Flag(s) that I have put aside for you in your forum name or real name if you provided it, so I know who has received their Flag.

If there is enough support for another order of Red V Flags, I will take your details and let you know if it goes ahead.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Kudos Macca!

You look like youve done very well. Cant wait to be a part of the red (and white) sea!

Just a point though....
How are you getting all them flags to the game - looks like a bit more than an armful?

STG-MACCA

Bench
How are you getting all them flags to the game - looks like a bit more than an armful?

Logistics wise, I have been able to deliver a bunch to Stelz tonight, Major already has his bunch, plus he will be coming with my G/F and I so he can carry some. I'm aiming to meet some people at the Brewery or in the vacinity of the Novotel and will offload some there.

About 30 people that have made an order are not coming this week, so that's a help in that I can take them next Friday and not lugg them around twice (but sucks we gotta wait 2 weeks to get them all to a game).

We gotta take 50 odd between 3 people, so we should be alright, but if you (or anyone is) a chance of getting along to the brewery then all the help we can get is much appreciated.

The Major

Bench
As long as I don't have to put my beer down, i will help ya old mate!

Homebush Bay Brewery from about 3.30pm everyone if your keen to get together before the game. I'll be the one in the red vee jersey......

Steel Dragon

Bench
I'll try and make my way out there early and give you a hand.

And just to be different Major - I'll be the one in the Scarlett jersey with white hoops! :D

Steel Dragon

Bench
Actually - a few friends wanna come out to the game, so I probably wont get there til closer to kickoff.
Will still be cashed up and keen for my flag though Macca!
See you all then

Last edited:

STG-MACCA

Bench
where can one view pictures of the flags?

Hey Marc, if you take a look in this thread (post 137) you will see some pictures of the flags.

If you are keen to have a closer look, just head over to the army tonight and I will happily let you inspect them (keep in mind I only have the blood and bandages remaining).

Cheers.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Mate can you let me know if you get in some more Red V flags - would be interested in 4. PM me when available. Thanks.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Thanks to everyone who grabbed a flag tonight, I just got home and the Fox replay was great (at the beginning) they mentioned the flags lol.

A few people didn't make it tonight that said they would, so after next week if you don't grab them off me, I will need to make them available to everyone else as the demand was huge (excluding Sting, who sent me a txt).

sting

Bench
ay macca just got home from the city, i'll text you friday...

but yeah i was sitting in some box, in fact i was directly below rusty, and yeah the flags looked f**king great! pity we didn't get to use them much... oh well kogarah will look f**king crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

SaintTPP

First Grade
DragonSanta you can get one at the Parra Game. I can put one aside for you if you like as we only have (I think) 4 left. It will be the striped one.

STG_MACCA, what was the final cost for the blood + bandages flags? I will be at the Royal Hotel from around 1-2pm, depending how much gloating my Canterbury supporting Grandfather needs to do, if you want to be paid before the game.

Latest posts