What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flamboyance V Grind

Card Shark

Immortal
Mate, we are far from cocky.

If you been living under a rock for 6 months, our club is on the brink of disaster & the only thing that keeps us going is we have actually won more games than we have lost, so we get a bit excited about that.

There won't be too many on here that don't respect the Warriors or think the game will be tough. Actually, I'd suggest most in here think the warriors have been going to good for us to beat them over there.

This game could go either way & should be an intesting battle, no doubt. I'm hopeful of victory but by no means confident.....or cocky.

Feej

First Grade
I'm more concerned about my big game against Frenzy in the fantasy league this week. Losing sleep over it, in fact...

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm more concerned about my big game against Frenzy in the fantasy league this week. Losing sleep over it, in fact...

Geez that game is frustrating.

I put Brett Stewart in a few weeks ago. Made him captain. He's been scoring near to 200 as captain since I put him in. Then last week with one game to go I have the Resevoir Dogs on the ropes with Kite and Stewart to play. Could of moved into second..

Stewart scored 3.

THREE!

merkin

Feej

First Grade
I've got old mate Fergo sitting on my bench and not sure if he's in or out. Hate that!

newman

First Grade
Geez that game is frustrating.

I put Brett Stewart in a few weeks ago. Made him captain. He's been scoring near to 200 as captain since I put him in. Then last week with one game to go I have the Resevoir Dogs on the ropes with Kite and Stewart to play. Could of moved into second..

Stewart scored 3.

THREE!

merkin

Only frustrating when you play it like a gimp. Picking backs as your captain is risky as they are likely to blow up on occasion and get big scores, but a tiny score is always just around the corner. Fifita, Gallen, Parker, Burgess, Farah, Smith are the best captains as they score large pretty much every week.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Only frustrating when you play it like a gimp. Picking backs as your captain is risky as they are likely to blow up on occasion and get big scores, but a tiny score is always just around the corner. Fifita, Gallen, Parker, Burgess, Farah, Smith are the best captains as they score large pretty much every week.

Don't always have that choice in the Draft version though.

You can't stack your side with big scoring players like in the normal comp.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dream on ya Duge!

Was all over the top of ya. LOL

And newms, I have been playing like a gimp just quietly.

Card Shark

Immortal
Bad weather expected in sheep shagging land. Could (should ) tone down the Warriors flamboyance & hopefully favour us a bit.

We will drop it anyway, just hope the warriors drop in more in the slippery conditions.

shaggs

Coach
I lost my first game last weekend after an 11 match winning streak. Went from last to second.

Latest posts