What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flannery Joins Souths Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVP

Coach
they have not :roll:

the guy admitted he changed the "Souths sign Peter Cusack" article.

Wobbygong

First Grade
He'd be of no use to any team at present (even Souths), I heard he's still looking for his other nut after Sonny Bill pole axed him.

ozzie

Bench
yeah he will move - from a reserve to a centre with the best club in town...the roosters

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best club in town? I could have sworn it was your mob being beaten 16-13 by the Bulldogs on Sunday..... :p

melon....

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
Best club in town? I could have sworn it was your mob being beaten 16-13 by the Bulldogs on Sunday..... :p
yes.....but we're still the best club in town.

pyro

Juniors
thuganomics said:
Well I think Flannery will move soon. When does his contract run out?

He is contracted to the Roosters until the end of the 2005 season. But i think the Roosters will resign him straight away.

Dog-E

Juniors
Flannery can cover 5/8th if Firman strggles to make an impact there next year...And hearing Amos Roberts mentioned as a potential Roosters pivot is one of the FUNNIEST things I've heard all seaso!...Oh PLEASE make it so!! :lol:

Jermain Ale is gone from your juniors...Luke Dorn looks as if he's going (And stinks the joint up anyway!)...Soward looks the biz, but will be green as when he first breaks thru into 1st grade...So IMO if they let Flannery go next season, they're MAD!!!...Hope it happens then! :clap: :p

Dog-E

Juniors
melon.... said:
chriswalkerbush said:

Roosters - 1 Premiership (Won against only 13 other clubs!) from 4 GF's in the past 5 years.

Roosters - Played 2 GF's against the Bulldogs. Wins = 0.

(Deleted - see rules.)

Go watch a replay of Sunday's game Melon....if that's honestly the BEST your mob can do - then get ready for a lot of disappointments heading your way...And SOON! ;-)(

Dog-E said:
melon.... said:
chriswalkerbush said:

Roosters - 1 Premiership (Won against only 13 other clubs!) from 4 GF's in the past 5 years.

Roosters - Played 2 GF's against the Bulldogs. Wins = 0.

Go watch a replay of Sunday's game Melon....if that's honestly the BEST your mob can do - then get ready for a lot of disappointments heading your way...And SOON! ;-)

Actually played 3 against Canterbury. 74,80,2004

Dog-E

Juniors
D'oh!...Forgot about the 74 one...My bad! :oops:

Shoulda pulled out the old Big League yearbook!

Sure SOUNDED good tho, didn't it??? LMFAO ;-)

ozzie

Bench
A club consist of more than one team - it consists of JF, Premier League and First Grade

Now two wins and a close second shows we are the best club in town at present

ozzie

Bench
and what was s stupid about it?? tell us do you believe a club consists of a first grade side only?

If not - have another look - the only trophy that we didn't win was the first grade premiership ( and good luck to Canterbury). and the second grade Minor premiers (beaten by points for and against)

If each grade had a trophy for being Minor Premiership it would have meant we would have won

JF, Monor premiers, premiers trophies

Premiership, Premiers

1st Grade - Minor premiers, runner up

Club Championship (isn't that trophy you guys held so high - because it was the only one you could win)

Therefore we only failed to win 2 trophies. Not bad for a CLUB

Shall we talk about the fact we had the highest crowd average in town??

No I don't think you would - why not go back to your BOO Brigade and cry me a river...At least i can look back at this season and still be proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts