What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno Friday

Quigs

Immortal
We will probably sign Di Patston.

I was at the ground tonight - talking to a three legged bearded bloke - who was heartbroken.

He was near tears when he mumbled.

Whose gunna .............

Watch me wallabies feed, mate
Watch me wallabies feed,
They're a dangerous breed, mate
So watch me wallabies feed
Altogether now!

Quigs

Immortal
I am worried about this breaking news.... We have some important league games coming up so I hope this shocking news doesn't tie the Kangaroos down.. .. ... Sport.

taipan

Referee
Let me Flannos go loose blue,let me Flannos go loose.
There of no further use blue.

Eion

First Grade
What a shock! Just how stupid do the nrl think we all are. Every move they make is like a badly orchestrated pre-school panto.

Someone put 73 on suicide watch!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Honestly, what a relief. Plus the Boogs rumour appears to be true so maybe this is the turning point out of one very dark tunnel. Whether you agree that Flanno is a good coach or not, the club really needed the head coach back at the helm. Look to hear about more recruits soon also.

Annoncement from NRL

The NRL today announced that it has lifted the suspension of Cronulla Sharks Head Coach Shane Flanagan.

He is free to resume coaching duties at the club immediately.

Head of Integrity, Nick Weeks said Mr Flanagan had satisfied all the conditions required to have his suspension lifted.

These included the completion of a range of training courses and demonstrating he understands the obligations of an NRL head coach.

“The NRL has been impressed with Mr Flanagan’s commitment to meeting the conditions set down for his return,” Mr Weeks said.

“Consequently his suspension is lifted and he can return to coaching duties at any time.”

Mr Flanagan said he was now better equipped and more capable of fulfilling his duties as Head Coach than ever before.

“I have a clearer understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a head coach,” he said.

“That role goes beyond player skills, tactics and game plans – I have a proactive duty to protect the welfare of players and staff and ensure we meet our governance and compliance obligations.

“I now intend to focus on the future and demonstrate that I am the right person to lead the cultural change at the Sharks.

“I am committed to restoring the reputation of the Sharks as a club that everybody in the game can be proud of.”

Didnt Ando says this when he started at Sharks

bluefox1968

Juniors
Like him or not, this is good news, as it brings some stability.

I personally like him, I think we'll do heaps better with him coaching in 2015.

Better than Price, too.

Card Shark

Immortal

Who wrote this for Flanno? :D

?I am committed to restoring the reputation of the Sharks as a club that everybody in the game can be proud of,? Flanagan said. ?I now intend to focus on the future and demonstrate that I am the right person to lead the cultural change at the Sharks.

?I?m really excited to be returning. We have a quality playing roster which includes the likes of Paul Gallen, Luke Lewis, Michael Gordon, Wade Graham, Andrew Fifita, Chris Heighington and others, along with new recruit Michael Ennis and with hopefully a few more new signings to come. I?m certain we will be more than competitive next season.

?I want to thank the members and supporters and in particular the sponsors for sticking with us and promise better times ahead,? he said.

carcharias

Immortal
Not to mention the coincidental leaking of the 80k report the NRL merkins reckon they gave Gallen.