What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Wow, just wow.

Now let me get this straight. You, a crazy old flood worried tiger coupe, who sends his old lady to an information session on the Sharks development, rather than finding out information first hand,
I am not R2Coupe. Although he sounds like a fine fellow!

expect us to believe that you know exactly what took place in 2011 at the Sharks, know exactly who did what and took what? That you know who told what to which person.
No. I am saying it doesn't matter. Innocent or guilty the bloke now smells.

You sit their with your little keyboard accusing someone of wrongdoing, before any proof what
so ever has been established.
This is about business. It is not a criminal trial. The best case scenario for you guys is he has killed your club by virtue of being irretrievably stupid. If your club wasn't such a rabble they would put a bullet in the back of his head.

This from the mad hatter that accuses the police of treating people as guilty before proven innocent.
Guilt or innocence is not the domain of the NSW police force. They should treat everyone equally and not kill people while running around as thugs thinking they are the judges of peoples guilt or innocence. There is no parallel here.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
I am not R2Coupe. Although he sounds like a find fellow!

No. I am saying it doesn't matter. Innocent of guilty the bloke now smells.

This is about business. It is not a criminal trial. The best case scenario for you guys is he has killed your club by virtue of being irretrievably stupid. If your club wasn't such a rabble they would put a bullet in the back of his head.

Guilt or innocence is not the domain of the NSW police force. They should treat everyone equally and not kill people while running around as thugs thinking they are the judges of peoples guilt or innocence. There is no parallel here.

I love it.
A find fellow.
Innocent of guilty.
Irretrievably stupid.

Exhibit A ladies and gentlemen: CrazyR2TigerCoupe - class A Farkwit.

Quigs

Immortal
Do we have censorship operating in this thread. I think one of my posts disappeared.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Wow, just wow.

Now let me get this straight. You, a crazy old flood worried tiger coupe, who sends his old lady to an information session on the Sharks development, rather than finding out information first hand, expect us to believe that you know exactly what took place in 2011 at the Sharks, know exactly who did what and took what? That you know who told what to which person.

You sit their with your little keyboard accusing someone of wrongdoing, before any proof what so ever has been established.

This from the mad hatter that accuses the police of treating people as guilty before proven innocent.

You need a taser to the brain old fella.

Go take your meds and have a lay down. I suspect it's been a big day worrying about the next big flood.

Something for you to check out, being the Shire guy you are -

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1744482/International-Womens-Day-2013-Gender-inequality-st

The absence of a penis doesn't mean you can't be intelligent or have an opinion of your own or more importantly, provide advice to your family in an intelligent and informed way.

As for your troubles with WADA, ASADA and the NRL, I'm waiting for the canaries to start singing.

And oh, why did Robbie Farah replace Gallo on the SSO CUB advertisng?:D

Ausguy

Coach
It's funny how I'm banned from the nrl forum but this merkin can hang out in here stirring shit like.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Come on Shaksta, it's one of those moments so just tell me why Gallo won't be doing the CUB promo stuff?

Ausguy

Coach
Well that settles it. Coupe hasn't been here for ages. Happens to show up when CT is here.

I thought it was against forum guidelines to have two logins?

Anyway you are a joke. Build em big build em high.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Well that settles it. Coupe hasn't been here for ages. Happens to show up when CT is here.

I thought it was against forum guidelines to have two logins?

Anyway you are a joke. Build em big build em high.

I am not coupe you dullard! This thread is about the incompetence of Shane Flanagan. Please stay on topic. No wonder they kicked you out of the main forum.

Crazy tiger, i have yet to have a go at any poster since i joined but you, well are you not just a disgrace as a tigers fan, but as a sports fan in general you seem to have nothing better to do, to take pot shots in this forum whilst sitting behind your computer. and well playing with something that a microscope would need to find, form me and all the sharks supporters, f@@k off

Latest posts