What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Biglance

Bench
You’d think with Cowboys playing in Sydney last night things might move along - don’t know if any 10-day cooling off involved? Plus other clubs have been doing business without media being aware or making it public. (AFB, Talagi just to name 2)
Theres a rumour that he ahs been talking with the club for a while, even been at training a few times

TheRev

First Grade
I've no doubt that Flanno and Val have been talking for ages, but him rocking up to training seems hard to imagine unless its a near sure thing... as its bound to result in photos and potentially drama... but it would be essentially him checking out 'the facilities' so to speak..

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I've no doubt that Flanno and Val have been talking for ages, but him rocking up to training seems hard to imagine unless its a near sure thing... as its bound to result in photos and potentially drama... but it would be essentially him checking out 'the facilities' so to speak..
I wouldn’t think a first grade rugby league team would allow a player from another team to check out how they train. I could be wrong though.