What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
We just cant keep Eisenhuth if we are buying 2 experienced props.. even without him we will have 5 big name props + 2 couchmans + lawrie/fifita/mmolo.

The couchmans are ready, massive motors and nearly perfect tackling records.. ideal to play that role Tom does only on much younger legs.... I dont know if Flanno is ready for 1 to be our starting 13.. or if he would give it to Jack or Sele etc..

I'm hearing u guys.... but we cant buy 2 props and keep Eisenhuth.. a) we will struggle to extend the couchies if we are signing 3 blokes in front of them and b) we are missing depth in other positions, particularly halves.

Cheers Rev. Agree on Couchies. But they're still very green. Another year watching and learning from a true pro is what I'm thinking. Won't hurt them.

MMolo I would keep for depth over Lawrie and Fifita.

BIG RIG

Juniors
It would be

Holmes for Lomax
D - SAF for Lawrie
RCG for BMM
Horsburgh for Eisenhuth ( who will move back to the reserves )