What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Old Timer

Coach
We wont get Sexton (dogs or broncs), Pezet as an Anasta kid also wont be coming here.. Fogarty I would love but again will be rly surprised if Raiders will let him go.. Cole I dunno if hes a man manager or a 6, if indeed penrith want to let him go and ride it all on Talagi?

I've noticed you have really polar views on potential players i.e. 'hard in' or 'hard out', but young halves always end up on the scrap-heap when a side struggle .. they are rejects until another coach picks them up and work to their skills.. and then everyone is shocked (aka Fogarty and Sexton), if we are going to replace Hunt it has to be a man manager rdy to go 'now', cant be a kid.... of all the roles in the team, a 7 I think is the one who has to be experienced.

LKT seems a pure 6 and getting better in cup but I would not be rushing the 19yr old.. I dont think it'll be good for his future or us.. that extra 12mths in nsw cup makes such a difference, but it wont solve our 7 problem anyway (unless its Kyle).
The answer isn’t Kyle

If he can’t dominate proceedings on the field when his dad is coach then he never will.

Handy roster player and that’s all.

He was let go by other clubs for a reason.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Yeah record breaking try assists for Hunt…….but still perceived as the biggest problem at The Dragons ? Which he is not !

But rightfully called out…..his kicking game is his weakness vs the best in the comp.

Yet equally we don’t have a better option that will come to the club vs Hunt. So let’s build the other key players around that. Stop putting our head in the sand as supporters. We can’t attract better in the halves. That is all she wrote.

our forwards have so much work to do to be a true top8 through to top4 team

We just don’t do the 2009/10 grind out games through defence and then come over the top thru attack

the Dogs show incredible scramble in defence and dangerous attacking players

that game last night pissed me off

John moz

Juniors
Again it's been proven all year that the team doesn't compete for the full 80 minutes.
We again 2nd half had no 2nd gear to come out in front of a sold out home game and fight to the end 0 points .