What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

nrlnrl

First Grade
Was it just me But watching two of our future signings in action left me completely underwhelmed
Safiti@ Newc was slow , laborious and disinterested
Holmes@Cows was completely out played by Staggs
Hopefully these are signs only of being distracted and disillusioned with their current Clubs as the reach for the Exit door
Didnt fill me with a lot of optimism
No need to worry about them as future signings.

Dragon David

First Grade
No need to worry about them as future signings.
Well Flanno's trip to Townsville was a waste of time. How long has it been that the club knew Lomax was going and yet they have not signed up a recognised replacement seeing that someone has said that neither Saifiti and Holmes are not coming to us?

It just blows my mind how utterly useless the Dragons are at recruiting anyone and in the end we sign rejects, journeymen and hand me downs who plod along with the rest of the squad singing
we win some and we lose more, ladeladela!
It really pisses me off and I am taking the piss on this whole Signings situation. What an absolute joke. They cannot enlist anyone decent to fight in the trenches and win the battles. Bottom of the table forever we are. I am really taking the piss. Shit, Shit, Shit Recruiters.

Dragon David

First Grade
"Corey Horsburgh spotted at Canterbury Leagues club today with Bulldogs staff, is he Belmore bound?"

Yep, another one not coming to us by the sounds of things. :mad: :mad: :mad: