What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

is it someone inside of him that kept missing their target leaving the left outnumbered all the time?
A bit of both I expect, was Suli inside him, not the most agile of footy players. All the same is Feagai soft in the head as he must realize if he goes in he leaves his wing exposed and an aware play maker will see this and exploit it, which is what happened over and over again. I recall one game when he allowed in three tries, against the hated Dogs think it was.

Last edited:
For some reason, Flanno is not pushing him out,
That leaves me bewildered I have to say. He sent his brother packing for missing one on one tackles in the two TOP games he played, yet Matt was twice as bad with his defensive reading as well as his one on one tackling for the entire season. He is also bog slow for a winger.

He wants the current crop to be fitter, stronger and have more endurance as he feels that the players we have plus several of the younger ones coming up in the lower grades should win us lots more games in 2024.
Goes without saying. No doubt many guys were plain lazy due to lack of fitness last year, something Flanno noted specially close up and personal at Dragons games he commentated on. So his goal was to have players under him fitter, thus his master stroke in bringing the Bennett era fitness guru Dan Lawson here.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade

Addin Fonua-Blake contract news: Which club will Warriors prop sign for?​

It looks not a fait accompli for us to get his signature going from this article getsmarty. Can Flanagan make an offer that AFB cannot refuse or do we again miss out on signing another decent player. What will be our fallback if the club fails to secure AFB's services??

Lennyb

Juniors
That leaves me bewildered I have to say. He sent his brother packing for missing one on one tackles in the two TOP games he played, yet Matt was twice as bad with his defensive reading as well as his one on one tackling for the entire season. He is also bog slow for a winger.
Bog slow is a bit harsh. The kid has not had any space that i can remember. Apart from the broncs game and this year when he gave hunt the ball outside for a try (unsure who that was against).

He has had no cohesion on his inside shoulder, even Moga had a couple games at centre, i think.

Worth keeping and may well be our leading try scorer next year.

getsmarty

Immortal
It looks not a fait accompli for us to get his signature going from this article getsmarty. Can Flanagan make an offer that AFB cannot refuse or do we again miss out on signing another decent player. What will be our fallback if the club fails to secure AFB's services??
Multiple targets..mainly for 25..... Again , look at what Flanno did at the sharks in order to build his roster.

Have a good weekend.

justadragon

Bench
More than likely the Dogs
No matter how much we need AFB we cannot enter into a bidding war with the dogs or anyone, it will cock us up for 2025. If his whole substance is chasing the cash and not wanting to be part of a club to build on, then they can have him. We have had and still have cash chasers and look what happened, these players play with no heart, hello mr Norman and co.

St Tangles

Bench
No matter how much we need AFB we cannot enter into a bidding war with the dogs or anyone, it will cock us up for 2025. If his whole substance is chasing the cash and not wanting to be part of a club to build on, then they can have him. We have had and still have cash chasers and look what happened, these players play with no heart, hello mr Norman and co.
I agree but I think we need one big scalp

Latest posts