What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Pathetic signing. If people seriously think it's a good signing they haven't watched him play the last few years. He's injury prone, has form issues & seems to have a stinking attitude. It shows where we are as a club to potential nrl targets. We've got another one arrive with a month left of pre-season. We couldn't even get his signing before pre-season started. Apart from Sele, recruitment has been abysmal so far under Flanno.

Parko1310

Juniors
I thought we weren't going to sign cast offs on two year deals

Hopefully we got him cheap
The two years is what I'm worried about. In July last year Flanno said no thanks when offered Faitala-Mariner. He now gets a 2 year deal? What worries me about it is we were after Luki and Finefuaki. We've now signed this guy not only for this year but the year one or both of those guys would have gotten here. Does that mean we've missed out again?

Not to mention he was a pretty good player 3-4 years ago. He hasn't done anything since and has declined significantly. I really don't see this as a good signing. That said, the positive is we have a lot of young forwards and we did need some experience around them.

Victoire

Juniors
I don't think he has an attitude problem, I take exception to that suggestion. He was the captain, younger players came to him with concerns because they trusted him and he relayed them to the coach. I think the Dogs have done him dirty.

That said it's hardly an inspiring addition. Whelmed.

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
The two years is what I'm worried about. In July last year Flanno said no thanks when offered Faitala-Mariner. He now gets a 2 year deal? What worries me about it is we were after Luki and Finefuaki. We've now signed this guy not only for this year but the year one or both of those guys would have gotten here. Does that mean we've missed out again?

Not to mention he was a pretty good player 3-4 years ago. He hasn't done anything since and has declined significantly. I really don't see this as a good signing. That said, the positive is we have a lot of young forwards and we did need some experience around them.
Maybe money was the issue when he originally said no & now hopefully the dogs are paying significantly more.