What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

RufusRex

Post Whore
I mean if you are quoting Field of Dreams at least get the quote right ...
If you build it HE will come ... the movie isnt about the crowds coming to watch or the players .. its about a kid having one last game of catch with his dad.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The coach plus his main assistant Dean Young has to take credit too. In terms of fixing this 'third class roster' all I've seen from this 'great' coach is his inability to bring us any top shelf quality players. So we fans have to keep on suffering for yet another season.

Thanks Albert.

How's Finchy going?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I always look for your posts when it comes to juniors, game tactics, game analysis etc

But blaming coach for all our recruitment woes is a post that belongs on the "sack Flanno" thread where misery love company.

Enjoy the massive steps forward

As it continues the quality recruits will come
'Build it and they will come"

He's a journo, a troll or and old boy with his nose out of joint.

Stop talking to it.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Some people are very hard to please. Sitting in 8th spot with 5 rounds to go, semi final football well and truly in our hands, not any other teams at the moment.

Get on board and enjoy the moment, it’s been a while for all of us. Save the whinging about recruiting until the end of the season. I’m sure there will be a few new additions when the timing to announce them is right

He's a troll.

Don't feed him.

Latest posts