What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

TheRev

Coach
I think our judgement will come end of year.. the guys hes missed might well prove to be the right call.. but if it means we end up buying junk players instead.. it'll be a flop.. he must have something in mind (the cash has to be spent).. I just hope for all of our sakes he can land the big deal(s) when they come up.

I also do wonder if there is a way to pay out Lawrie/Ravas 2026 money into the 2025 budget if we have it spare? Be done with them..

possm

Coach
I'm still hopeful Flanno delivers on:
2 x big bopper first-class props
A decent swap for Hunt
JAC
1. Holms
2. JAC
3. Suli
4. Allan
5. Tuipulotu
6. Wishart
7. Flannagan
8. New Prop
9. Cook
10. New prop
11. Leilua
12. Sua
13. De Belin

14. Liddle
15. Molo
16. T Couchman
17. R Couchman

Let's hope that this 17 is in place before off-season training.

redv13

Bench
I'm still hopeful Flanno delivers on:
2 x big bopper first-class props
A decent swap for Hunt
JAC
1. Holms
2. JAC
3. Suli
4. Allan
5. Tuipulotu
6. Wishart
7. Flannagan
8. New Prop
9. Cook
10. New prop
11. Leilua
12. Sua
13. De Belin

14. Liddle
15. Molo
16. T Couchman
17. R Couchman

Let's hope that this 17 is in place before off-season training.
Geez possm, you don’t hope for much between now and when preseason starts.
Fox, Wishart, Hunt gone and 2 big bopper props. I’m tipping you will be very disappointed in the next 6 weeks or so

saintmar

Juniors
We gave up a young Ferrari for an ageing Toyota Camry sportivo
just hope the sportivo doesn’t decline much in performance in the next three years

Geez possm, you don’t hope for much between now and when preseason starts.
Fox, Wishart, Hunt gone and 2 big bopper props. I’m tipping you will be very disappointed in the next 6 weeks or so
Who even bothers getting their hopes up anymore? Disappointment is a permanent state around here. Nothing to lose by listing a completely unrealistic fantasy team. Not much to gain either. What’s funny is some of the power clubs would look at that team and scoff. Not enough rorting.

Latest posts