What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
I didn't think he said anything whilst playing league that was totally extreme to warrant him not being selected, there are certain things he said after playing league that could have hurt his selections, you know if you take into account what we are fed by main stream media, we wouldn't have any media at all.
Main thing impacting his selection over the years I believe is Fittler and Daley were just much better players than Choc.

56to66

Juniors
Main thing impacting his selection over the years I believe is Fittler and Daley were just much better players than Choc.
Daley was pretty much done and dusted by 1997, There was a game at Wollongong in 1999 against the Roosters, whatever Fitler could deliver so could Choc, he was absolutely outstanding in that game, he was great throughout the whole year.

slippery5

Juniors
So it takes you a whole day to watch a Dragons game? That's dedication.
About that, but it would only take me 1hr to rectify the deficiencies in Sloans tackling techniques where his lack of size should wouldn't be an issue.
That is, simple physics in the body's motion, sometimes you use your motion sometimes you use theirs.

Trifili13

Juniors
About that, but it would only take me 1hr to rectify the deficiencies in Sloans tackling techniques where his lack of size should wouldn't be an issue.
That is, simple physics in the body's motion, sometimes you use your motion sometimes you use theirs.
I get 'motions' when I watch Sloan as well but wait until half or full time.

Latest posts