What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's signings have changed the losing mentality of the team.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think we gave up when it was the real time for the deal, just prior to June 30. I was even speaking to other forum members since last year that the time to pounce with a good deal would be just prior to June 30 if he wasnt playing first grade.

Agree on Omar, if he can find the form he had a couple of years ago. He is obviously committed as he bulked up considerably in the last couple of years, which seems to have slowed him. But hes a flyer.
His debut in the top grade was good for the Sharks. Quite ordinary.

newman

First Grade
Reefy did we pass on Inu or did he pass on us?

I cant understand the Inu one. We came close to signing him for low $200s last year (he wanted $300 plus) but couldnt agree on a price. Im stumped as to how we missed out on him for less money than that.

Ads

First Grade
I cant understand the Inu one. We came close to signing him for low $200s last year (he wanted $300 plus) but couldnt agree on a price. Im stumped as to how we missed out on him for less money than that.

I would say without any actual knowledge of the situation is that he would rather play for the dogs and took lower money as a result. Either that or we went to sleep on the deal and lost out without knowing.

Omar had a shocker against us but he is the goods. He would walk into our backline and be a huge improvement. Hope there's some truth to it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore

'cause money ain't everything. I read somewhere that the chance to be reunited with lifelong buddy T-Rex was what got him to the 'Dogs. Also that the 'Dogs used Inu as the bait to lure T-Rex to the kennel.

The Dodger

First Grade
Can someone please remind me how much our team is worth on paper compared to the rest of the other top 8 teams?

and i mean before we spent some of the left overs on michael gordon.

Since 73

First Grade
Originally Posted by Dragon Slayer
ESL?

Useless competition.
Steve Menzies is still playing there isn't he?
:lol:

The big boy sand pit of the NRL found him out.
hahahahaha...

Forum's most hated.

'cause money ain't everything. I read somewhere that the chance to be reunited with lifelong buddy T-Rex was what got him to the 'Dogs. Also that the 'Dogs used Inu as the bait to lure T-Rex to the kennel.

^^^^^^^
This.

Apparently they are bum chums.

f**k there must be a clean out coming at the dogs.

Seems there are a few not signed for next season. Would you want any of these? I'd take former Shark, Joel, back.

With the likes of Turner, Goodwin, Kris Keating, David Stagg, Dene Halatau, Joel Romelo and Jonathan Wright among 14 players yet to be re-signed, Canterbury have plenty of room to move in their salary cap for next year.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-coop-to-join-rival-clubs-20120618-20kcb.html

Latest posts