What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Luckily for us this was a public poll.

Without further ado, the 10 fools are:

Big Sam, BunniesMan, chefman21, eelsta, GongPanther, Moffo, Sugar, Th1rteen, Von, Wilson1

8 of those people should know better, the other 2, BunniesMan & Chefman, well there just "special"
MINE WAS A MISCLICK. Wasn't reading properly. I presumed my choice would be first! As if you wouldn't put the proper choice first. Fail by the guy who made the poll.

chefman21

Juniors
Meh. We all have priorities. And I'll flick between the two anyway. Funny that. Flicking between channels...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
MINE WAS A MISCLICK. Wasn't reading properly. I presumed my choice would be first! As if you wouldn't put the proper choice first. Fail by the guy who made the poll.

too right it was a misclick... your missus told you to click it, didn't she..

just like she told you that you HAVE to watch the wedding..

BunniesMan

Immortal
too right it was a misclick... your missus told you to click it, didn't she..

just like she told you that you HAVE to watch the wedding..
She's not the boss of me ffs. I wear the pants in this relationship, when BunniesMan puts his foot down that's the end of discussion.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
She's not the boss of me ffs. I wear the pants in this relationship, when BunniesMan puts his foot down that's the end of discussion.

sure you do.. you wear the pants whenever she tells you it's okay to...

don't stress mate, it's okay to be under the thumb... you'll find your big boy voice at some stage hopefully..

BunniesMan

Immortal
piss off

read your posts in this thread
f**k off

I'm not convinced you can read. I'm not for the monarchy, I want a republic (it just happens to be that I want a certain kind of republic, not just any) and I certainly don't want Friday night footy to be replaced by blanket coverage of a wedding (ANY wedding, I don't care whose it is).

Angry_eel

First Grade
I am very anti-royal but I can take footy being off the screen one night in one season even if its Parra playing. meh.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'd love to see Rabs, Gus and Sterlo call the wedding.

Rabs: Here comes young Kate now, rambling through the ruck, a dummy to the bridesmaid, a flick pass to Queen Liz and she's in!"
Sterlo: That's royalty at its best there although I'd just like another look at the final vow.
Rabs: And now young William comes in with the tongue as the Archbishop of Canturbury announces them man and wife.
Gus: Brilliant, Brilliant.
Sterlo: Have a look at the work of Prince Harry on the outside.
Rabs: Hold the phone, hold the phone. - their going upstairs to have another look at it.
Gus: No no no no no.

Ulysseus

Bench
I'd love to see Rabs, Gus and Sterlo call the wedding.

Rabs: Here comes young Kate now, rambling through the ruck, a dummy to the bridesmaid, a flick pass to Queen Liz and she's in!"
Sterlo: That's royalty at its best there although I'd just like another look at the final vow.
Rabs: And now young William comes in with the tongue as the Archbishop of Canturbury announces them man and wife.
Gus: Brilliant, Brilliant.
Sterlo: Have a look at the work of Prince Harry on the outside.
Rabs: Hold the phone, hold the phone. - their going upstairs to have another look at it.
Gus: No no no no no.

I LOL'd!
It'd spice up what will be a pretty tired old event me thinks.

Latest posts