What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulysseus

Bench
Every unmarried man with a partner is going to feel more uncomfortable watching the wedding than watching their own team take on a salary cheating storm outfit in a must win game.

I remember going to a party that coincided with Di's funeral. Needless to say, once the tele was turned on, and the girls sat glued in front of it, that the mood of the party changed.

I am guessing the funeral did not make them horny?

WireMan

Bench
I'd love to see Rabs, Gus and Sterlo call the wedding.

Rabs: Here comes young Kate now, rambling through the ruck, a dummy to the bridesmaid, a flick pass to Queen Liz and she's in!"
Sterlo: That's royalty at its best there although I'd just like another look at the final vow.
Rabs: And now young William comes in with the tongue as the Archbishop of Canturbury announces them man and wife.
Gus: Brilliant, Brilliant.
Sterlo: Have a look at the work of Prince Harry on the outside.
Rabs: Hold the phone, hold the phone. - their going upstairs to have another look at it.
Gus: No no no no no.

Actually if it was Aussies calling it they would spend the whole time saying how inferior the wedding is compared to the Aussie wedding scene and how an international wedding would be a waste of time.

Despite the fact that NZ seem to win all the important divorce setlements...

chefman21

Juniors
Actually if it was Aussies calling it they would spend the whole time saying how inferior the wedding is compared to the Aussie wedding scene and how an international wedding would be a waste of time.

Despite the fact that NZ seem to win all the important divorce setlements...

Sadly that is so true:(

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Regarding sad but true, why are the pommies voting in this? They don't even get Friday Night Football.

IanG

Coach
Just had another look at the draw. My team are playing the Book Cooks in Mexico City that weekend.

If thats a Friday Night game and Nine dont show it I'll be the first to send them an abusive letter.

Couldnt give two hoots about the royal wedding and its not as though they'll be showing the Honeymoon on Pay Per View. (or if they did it wouldnt be the bits we'd wanna see)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just had another look at the draw. My team are playing the Book Cooks in Mexico City that weekend.

If thats a Friday Night game and Nine dont show it I'll be the first to send them an abusive letter.

welcome to the world of ch9 melbourne... they don't even show storm games live on a friday when the storm are playing interstate..

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Who gives a rats about this bloody wedding?

Nine have 3 channels. I'm sure they will still show the game live.

Put the wedding on Gem. It's targeted at women anyway plus they can watch the two ugly poms get married in HD

IanG

Coach
It'll give me an excuse to go to the Drive In.

It'll be a case of who cares what movies are showing.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MINE WAS A MISCLICK.
Pull the other one.
BunniesMan said:
Wasn't reading properly. I presumed my choice would be first! As if you wouldn't put the proper choice first. Fail by the guy who made the poll.
And yet, 106 other people were able to read it just fine.

And you call the guy who made the poll a fail? lol

BunniesMan

Immortal
Pull the other one. And yet, 106 other people were able to read it just fine.

And you call the guy who made the poll a fail? lol
What possible logic could make someone make the wedding option first? Put the footy option first, BunniesMan is a very logical person and the way the poll was set out wasn't very logical and that's why a logical person like BunniesMan got confused. BunniesMan is also a busy man, BunniesMan clicked on the poll quickly.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
What possible logic could make someone make the wedding option first? Put the footy option first, BunniesMan is a very logical person and the way the poll was set out wasn't very logical and that's why a logical person like BunniesMan got confused. BunniesMan is also a busy man, BunniesMan clicked on the poll quickly.
SwanniesMan - IQ = 6

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Responding to Bunniesman is like answering a "why did the chicken cross the road?" joke. You know its going to be predictable and stupid, but its how stupid he can get that's interesting. I enjoy reading peoples responses to him. Thats the only reason he isn't on my block list yet.

His form of trolling isnt my cup of tea. I prefer the Moffo and skeepe style. Where they make fools of themselves with flair. Bunniesman tries to be subtle with is trolling but it just come across as trying to hard.

Poor boy blues was excellent in his earlier days.

cleary89

Coach
Agree, I'm tempted to ignore him, but will probably wait till the season starts. Don't mind seeing the responses now because the forums are boring, but won't bother with him any more.

Just a f**king idiot though.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Responding to Bunniesman is like answering a "why did the chicken cross the road?" joke. You know its going to be predictable and stupid, but its how stupid he can get that's interesting. I enjoy reading peoples responses to him. Thats the only reason he isn't on my block list yet.

His form of trolling isnt my cup of tea. I prefer the Moffo and skeepe style. Where they make fools of themselves with flair. Bunniesman tries to be subtle with is trolling but it just come across as trying to hard.

Poor boy blues was excellent in his earlier days.
Maybe it's "subtle" because...it's not happening? I don't troll. Everything I have to say is my honest opinion, some people just can't handle that because I'm so awesome. So they just try to call it trolling.

Let's be clear, you can't be a troll by accident. You can't be a troll just because someone calls you one. It's something you have to deliberately set out to do (like some obvious wankers like Haynetrain, Bearsforever, cleary89 etc). Not BunniesMan.
Agree, I'm tempted to ignore him, but will probably wait till the season starts. Don't mind seeing the responses now because the forums are boring, but won't bother with him any more.

Just a f**king idiot though.
Literal lol happening here mate. I think it's hilarious you have the nerve to call ME a troll and an idiot when you are an actual troll. It's like Osama Bin Laden calling me a terrorist.

And why are you two idiots even talking about me? Last time I checked "FnF on hold for Royal Wedding" has nothing to do with me... I'm certainly not the one getting in Kate's pants on the wedding night. Not everything is about BunniesMan. As much as I want it to, the world doesn't revolve around BunniesMan. You don't have to talk about BunniesMan and make BunniesMan the subject for no good reason.

Latest posts