What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R3 - Broncos v Panthers - *Live scores & discussion*

I havent seen the game yet ( watching it now) but Michael jennings is going to be a superstar.

He will play origin football before he turns 20.

Ghoulies

Bench
herbert henry1908 said:
I havent seen the game yet ( watching it now) but Michael jennings is going to be a superstar.
His defence will need to improve ten-fold. I said after Hodges grabbed his first two that unless Jennings was moved, Hodges would end up grabbing another two.

Ghoulies said:
His defence will need to improve ten-fold. I said after Hodges grabbed his first two that unless Jennings was moved, Hodges would end up grabbing another two.

True , defence tends to come with a bit of time though. Its a little hard for an 18 year to defend against hodges in only his second game.

his attacking ability seems to be second to none though.

Apey

Staff member
Gawd. Seriously -.-

I waited on the forums nervously to see how'd I go, and laik, 0/2 wasn't worth the wait tbh.

Btw, i r new, how many people do i have to flirt with to get a knights signature around here D:

t-ba

Post Whore
ToiletDuck said:
You dont want to know the answer to that...

1135016771.gif

I'll leave it to you to decide which one it is...

The Informer

Juniors
Ghoulies said:
On a side note: Puletua gets 9's MOM somehow, despite Hodges nearly carrying us to victory on his own.

Terrible decision (with no disrespect to Puletua), Hodges was outstanding, even aside from his tries some of his defence (in particular) was quality. He literally was the difference.

The commentary was a joke.

_Johnsy

Referee
1 from 2 ghoulies, with a huge injury toll. Take it easy precious, you may do a hamstring getting all worked up.

Charlie124

First Grade
Joel Clinton and Darius Boyd should have swapped jerseys tonight, never before have i seen two players from opposing teams try so hard to lose the game, Clinton had dicks for fingers and boyd was just plain pathetic. Other than that it was a very entertaining game.

Ghoulies

Bench
_Johnsy said:
1 from 2 ghoulies, with a huge injury toll.
Ahh, I was thinking the Drags were at 0/2. My mistake.

Take it easy precious, you may do a hamstring getting all worked up.
Err... yes, that makes complete and total sense; I was really losing it for a while there.

_Johnsy

Referee
23 weeks left yet champ, long long way from home. The 1/2's & hooker seem to be an issue you guys need to sort out asap. No penertation

Shorty

Staff member
Why oh why did they bring back Perry....even Hunt was a better halfback!

Ghoulies

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
Why oh why did they bring back Perry....even Hunt was a better halfback!
Perry may, as Johnsy said, lack penetration, but his superior organisational skills lead to a much more cohesive attacking unit than a Broncos side with Hunt at 7.

Only a fool would write any team off this early on, but gee losses like that cut deep.

choc_soldier

Coach
wittyfan said:
No Nick Youngquest, another win for Penrith.

I see a pattern forming.

If that's our good luck charm, then let's keep it going! :lol:

I can't watch a game on delay, so I was checking the scores on LU. I honestly don't know how we got away with that, but I guess I will soon find that out! I am dead set ecstatic at the moment!

But bloody hell, this commentating team is dull and biased. Gives that Kiwi mob that calls the Warriors games a run for their money.

Shorty

Staff member
Ghoulies said:
Perry may, as Johnsy said, lack penetration, but his superior organisational skills lead to a much more cohesive attacking unit than a Broncos side with Hunt at 7.

Only a fool would write any team off this early on, but gee losses like that cut deep.
Surely you're taking the mickey....
By the way I'm not writing the Broncos off,but Perry is a joke...come on.

Ghoulies

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
Surely you're taking the mickey....
By the way I'm not writing the Broncos off,but Perry is a joke...come on.
Perry is a premiership winning halfback, while Hunt is a fullback with *questionable* playmaking talents.

Hunt will end up there one day, but our attack looked much more threatening tonight than it did in the previous two rounds with Hunt at half.

Latest posts