What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R3 - Eels v Wests Tigers - *live scores & discussion*

Tom Shines

First Grade
Congratulations Steve Clark on your man of the match performance. Because you had more influence of that game than any other player.
That Matteo is the biggest diving merkin I've ever seen.

RABK

Referee
Tigers showed some glimpses of that 05 brilliance tonight, if they can cut out the errors and sort out their 5th tackle options they'll be a top 8 side no doubt.

Parra are junk and will finish bottom 3 for mine, even with the ref giving them call after call it took them 87 minutes to notch the win. Terrible. Finch and Smith are simply atrocious.

Balmain_Boy

Worst bloody penalty call ever. Parra bloke's play the ball was blatantly illegal. Not to mention Farah being tackled by a marker that wasn't square in the previous set. Bloody atrocious.

Clark was shocking for both teams. If he doesn't get dropped I'll give up.

*Paul*

Juniors
The face of whoever dreamt up the idea of GP in premiership games must be very red at present - what a complete waste of time.

Bicey_18

Bench
Parra 4 the spoon.... 2 of the 3 tries were gifts from the tigers

Tigers should have taken the 2 and won the game but they didnt and paid the price.

Parra's online defence was soft as you would expect from a Hagan coached side....

Tiger fans you guys should feel unlucky.. definently were the better side imo

Eelectrica

Referee
Sincere commiserations Tiger fans, I thought a draw would have been a just result.

I gotta tell ya, had I been a Tigers fan, the remote control would have been buried so deep inside the TV, a team of archeologists would have struggled to find it after that game.
Clark didn't favour either side, he was pretty much equally trerrible to both.

BWNB

First Grade
Bloody hell, now i the tigers know how us ( sharks ) fans feel after last week.
We were blatently ripped off at the death by a bad call as were the tiges. The tigers should of been up the other end kicking a feild goal!

Phillips

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Parra are junk and will finish bottom 3 for mine

20060326-acc-toilet-paper-holder.jpg

wipe away that sh*t coming from your mouth :)

Bomber

Bench
Tigers shot themselves in both feet repeatedly throughout the game, and finished off the job by blowing off their heads in extra time - however, despite not being able to finish off an absymal Parramatta, and gifting them two tries, they'll go well this year.

Silly silly decision not to go for the two points at 14-12......Sheens would be furious.

Parramatta, on the other hand, were rubbish. Finch was non-existent for most of the night. Smith has been crap since his brain explosion against the Cowboys in the 2005 finals. Only Cayless, Hindmarsh and Riddell kept the Eels in the game, in my opinion.

Cripple fight between the Eels and Raiders next week, can't.....f**king....wait.....

Tom Shines

First Grade
Eelectrica said:
Sincere commiserations Tiger fans, I thought a draw would have been a just result.

I gotta tell ya, had I been a Tigers fan, the remote control would have been buried so deep inside the TV, a team of archeologists would have struggled to find it after that game.
Clark didn't favour either side, he was pretty much equally trerrible to both.
I threw the objects at the TV after he binned Halatau for being pinned by Matteo, just seconds after he milked another penalty. And then he faked head injury in the last minutes.
Let me just say he would fit in well in an Italian soccer team.

Coleman said:
I threw the objects at the TV after he binned Halatau for being pinned by Matteo, just seconds after he milked another penalty. And then he faked head injury in the last minutes.
Let me just say he would fit in well in an Italian soccer team.

:lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Clark was equally poor for both teams.

Both teams are 'junk' (as RWB said), and won't make the 8. Wests were probably the better team tonight though. Sometimes sport is unjust.

John Morris should have his right foot amputated ASAP to save himself from any further embarrassment.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
joel caine number 1 fan said:
can anyone tell me how the tigers forwards went ?????

Gibbs was good. Galloway had his moments. Farah was his usual scheming self. The others were barely noticable.

Latest posts