What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R3 - Eels v Wests Tigers - *live scores & discussion*

wittyfan

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
John Morris should have his right foot amputated ASAP to save himself from any further embarrassment.

He's not that bad. :lol:

But he did play his best footy with Witty in the halves.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
dont be surprised if hes not picked next week that pass he did on the first tackle wasnt good

That's no reason for dropping our best performing forward.

Farah needs to stay at dummy half all game, none of this switching between first receiver crap. This will improved our structure and organisation and overall general play as a result.

how my flag made it home in one piece is a mystery, note to tigers players, learn to catch and pass, we bombed at least 5 tries there because of stupid passing or poor handling with 2 resulting in points to parra directly and one from the resulting set of a poor pass.

brooksy19

Bench
2nd time Clark has dudded us in Golden Point. merkin gonna get his head ripped off if he ever refs at Leichhardt or C Town again.

Tigers were easily the better team...

Can still make 8.. If we find a good half somewhere.

grouch

First Grade
Hayne has been ok this year, and at least Archer refrains from blowing the whistle every 2 minutes.

Clark is farked. I'm not a Tigers fan btw

Yes, Clark is dodgey at times but he doesnt take Sh*t from anyone. He stands firm with his decisions and calls what he sees even though in some cases it is stupid and wrong. i would classify him the worst ref in the game

tiger_nick

Bench
How didnt we win that game? We were 10-12 point better team then parra easily.

Clarke was sh*t to both teams but the decisions cost us more. Halatau wasnt square but neither was the Eels markers in set before on Farah. Complete farce

Eelementary

Post Whore
The ref was quite bad...A few times, I saw a lazy Eel swing his arm and hit a Tiger high and nothing...And vice versa...

He has no idea.

brooksy19 said:
2nd time Clark has dudded us in Golden Point. merkin gonna get his head ripped off if he ever refs at Leichhardt or C Town again.

Tigers were easily the better team...

Can still make 8.. If we find a good half somewhere.

:lol: :lol:

Both teams were just as bad as each other tonight, it was fortunate for parramatta that Halatau decided to be stupid and lay on the tackled player just a little longer, after he was binned (albeit unfairly, given that mateo didnt even attempt to rise to his feet) for apparently the same offence.

tiger_nick

Bench
VictorTheViking said:
:lol: :lol:

Both teams were just as bad as each other tonight, it was fortunate for parramatta that Halatau decided to be stupid and lay on the tackled player just a little longer, after he was binned (albeit unfairly, given that mateo didnt even attempt to rise to his feet) for apparently the same offence.

you sound really cute, wanna make out?

Latest posts