What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau has joined AFL

S.R.

Juniors
What a disgrace to see Folau given the last kick of Origin tonight.
Made me sick.

F*** Off already.

kmav23

Juniors
What a disgrace to see Folau given the last kick of Origin tonight.
Made me sick.

F*** Off already.

He will be back to the open arms of the NRL after he gets his 6 million dollars and only be 25 year old...

S.R.

Juniors
does it hurt

Does what hurt mate?

I couldn't give a sh!t that NSW lost, if that is what you are getting at.

I couldn't give a sh!t that Folau is going to AFL, if that is what you are getting at.

What I do give a sh!t about is a guy who is turning his back on the game, being treated like a hero and rewarded like that.

TiggaPlease

It hurt because I had my coin on Qld 7-12. I started yelling at the tv as soon as i realised they were letting Falou take it. The bastards sabotaged my bet.

Paullyboy

Coach
I had QLD giving up 6.5 start, I was absolutely furious. Fortunately I only had $25 on it, I bet many punters with a lot more on it than me would have been kicking all sorts of things.

Mr Saab

Referee
I was going to do the handicap bet, but changed my mind to a halftime fulltime bet...so it didnt bother me

Paullyboy

Coach
I was going back and forth, I was so annoyed at myself for not going HT/FT - it's normally my bet of choice

kmav23

Juniors
I had QLD giving up 6.5 start, I was absolutely furious. Fortunately I only had $25 on it, I bet many punters with a lot more on it than me would have been kicking all sorts of things.

Why on earth would you back NSW even with that start ...

some punters need to bet with their head

Paullyboy

Coach
Are you serious? I backed Queensland giving up 6.5 start (i.e. Queensland by 7 or more).

Some posters need to read with their head.

Paullyboy

Coach
I'm not even going to bother trying to explain this bet to you anymore, I don't know if I could have made it any more simple in my previous attempt.