What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

boxhead

First Grade
I was told this morning that the club have a plan C, so Izzy will happen. It's just that they are pushing the NRL to bend the rules for plan A or increase the cap for plan B.

My informant works in the media.

Hopefully plan C is doable for Schubert, otherwise we're f**ked.

James Hooper said on Sportsline last night that there are 3 clubs with the cash to sign Izzy today, but he wants to play for the Eels.

That sounds great Gronk, I hope we do pull it off! Sounds like what some have guessed at - it was always going to happen, it was just a matter of how much we could get it to affect next year's cap.

Also, Stagger being positive? Sounds great to me!

So by the sounds of it, regardless of what happens today the Izzy deal should happen? Again, that is fantastic news.

It was also good to hear that Hock is being pursued for 2014, as well as a leading prop - looks like those Tamou rumours are cropping up again.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Well, technically he signed a contract a while ago.

However, no. Sounds like it will happen soon though.

boxhead

First Grade
I want it TODAY!+ASDHKAZNDSKAPDMFDMNSGLP:Sml;]dfmzOkja{_}IF

I've waited a bit too long, both for this and my meds.

Jake relax, I have a feeling that everything is under control for the time being..

is there a link to that...I don't bother reading news papers these days and I only heard that they all agreed to outlaw the shoulder charge..

Ummm I'm not relaxed ffs. It's a bloody joke!!

Latest posts