What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

What a shambles from our club who should have shut up about from the start. To the NRL WHO DRAGGED AND DRAGGED THEIR FEET. And now Izzy who turned out to be a greedy f**k!

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
How is Willie looking now......pretty good I reckon!:lol:

PS
Folau as a dog of the highest order and will forever be remembered as such in rugby league cirlces!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**king lying little grub, we dodged a bullet IMO.

We need forwards that's money can go too Tamou,
Bird and topping up Hayne. And his manager needs to be hit by Bozo's cement truck. Prick should have got life from the game. How many times has that merkin f**ked our club over???

Delboy

First Grade
Jake, not sure yopu can blame the club, they were told by Izzy he would come.

Isaac Moses has cost the club more than one player, not very likeable at the best of times ( ummm Titans Mgt/Riolo, should not be welcomed at any time from here)

The Colonel

Immortal
I never used the words done deal. I said that I had a feeling he would come and this was shared by our coach, CEO etc. Meanwhile you were almost willing it to fail so that you could get some cheap potshot.

I used to respect you, more than you realise now you're just a boring condescending nitpicker.

Could not really care less if he signed or not. Don't think we need him. As for you not respecting me, I'll get over it. Don't actually need respect from faceless premature ejaculator really. Can send you some Mylanta though for those stomach cramps.

The Colonel

Immortal

Isaac Moses has cost the club more than one player, not very likeable at the best of times ( ummm Titans Mgt/Riolo, should not be welcomed at any time from here)

Sorry Del but as stated previously I wonder if Isaac and Izzy got tired of playing the election game?

Isaac the merkin!!!!!

I'm over this crap and the season hasn't even started.

Delboy

First Grade
Colonel. think you are reading too much into the election thing, his manager is about as trustworthy as Wedler. Izzy is very poorly advised and he may regret this action, but thats life

TeHEel

Juniors

But I guess you are happy to have the 11 Titan managed players at the club. Face facts they represent the player not the club or NRL. It was the NRL that screwed us on this one... This could and should have been sorted 3 weeks ago. All this aside interesting to note that nothing got resolved at the meeting today re the 2013 cap. Wonder if the players will take action as they have begun to make noise about...

parra_jesus

Juniors
Dodged a bullet , lets use this money on a quality hooker . Everyone knows Farrah's man crush on Stuart . Lets go all out on signing him !

TeHEel

Juniors
Colonel. think you are reading too much into the election thing, his manager is about as trustworthy as Wedler. Izzy is very poorly advised and he may regret this action, but thats life

His dad is a bigger influence on where he goes - and money is a big driver

The Colonel

Immortal

Isaac has played us in the past yes. Maybe I am reading too much into it. Maybe I'm not. We will wait and see

Delboy

First Grade
Cant argue that the NRL screwed up, Schubert and those idiots had an opportunity to use Izzy in a programme againsy AFL, and they f#*&$d up.

The cynic in me suggests it would have been approved if it was the Dogs or Roosters

The Colonel

Immortal
Cant argue that the NRL screwed up, Schubert and those idiots had an opportunity to use Izzy in a programme againsy AFL, and they f#*&$d up.

The cynic in me suggests it would have been approved if it was the Dogs or Roosters

As the cynic in me suggests the club wouldn't have had any issues without a looming election. We can point fingers all we want, truth is if they hadn't have f**ked up hiring and firing they would have had room under the cap because we would have been managed properly without having to change squads to suit coaches.

Avenger

Immortal
Could not really care less if he signed or not. Don't think we need him. As for you not respecting me, I'll get over it. Don't actually need respect from faceless premature ejaculator really. Can send you some Mylanta though for those stomach cramps.

Then go f**k yourself you fat merkin. Sorry but I have seen you so I can make that assertion.

Latest posts