What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

The Colonel

Immortal
Then go f**k yourself you fat merkin. Sorry but I have seen you so I can make that assertion.

:lol: Poor 'Vengy. It hurts so bad he didn't sign doesn't it. Lol. Throw all the insult you like. Getting under my skin takes more than childish jibes. I know I am we'll under yours.

strider

Post Whore
cool ... lets all turn on eachother, the club, league, you name it .... its what parra fans do best

amitropo

Juniors
On fox sports

Confusion on Israel folau future

"Parramatta believe folau is on his way to rugby union but NRL insists negotiations ongoing"

I still believe he will sign with us, smoke screen....

strider

Post Whore
On fox sports

Confusion on Israel folau future

"Parramatta believe folau is on his way to rugby union but NRL insists negotiations ongoing"

I still believe he will sign with us, smoke screen....

i don't know if i'd say smoke screen ... but i do wonder if there is some sort of misunderstanding that might get sorted out????

eel01s

Bench
Hopefully we have just dodged a $3m bullet. Surely we can use that cash to buy some decent forwards.

amitropo

Juniors
Ken Edwards
"SEEMS he has chosen another path"
Nothing concrete,
Unless dizzy folau holds a press conference I still think he will sign

Tony Bongo

Bench
Like many other fans I will be disappointed if he doesn't come. I'm sure that all those directly involved from our club have done the best they could to get the deal done and I do believe that they have had plenty of obstacles put in their path, so I feel for them right now. It is always difficult investing time and effort for no reward. Not getting him will most certainly have a negative affect on the target we have set for our memberships and I'm sure no one wants to see that.

peddles

Juniors
I don't think anyone has mentioned the real reason for this development. Izzy wants to take up boxing on the side, and Parra's offer was 'unconditional'. No probs when you play Union overseas. Master stroke. Coming soon - Cooper vs Folau.

Ratchy

Juniors
Don't get all the hate towards Folau, everyone should know by now that he will take the highest deal nor do i blame him or anyone getting the most $$$ out of their career being it so short. It's a well dodged bullet IMO....in saying that NRL cronies have shown how many amateurs are running that operation. It should have taken all of a week or 2 at most to let this happen to get the most mileage out of Israel's defection back to the NRL.

Can almost guarantee that AFL would've made the deal happen no matter what and already have the publicity machine running at full speed.

Oscarman

Juniors
What's to say the NRL 'approved' the deal after finding out Israel was going elsewhere? Makes them feel and look like they were trying to make this happen while doing nothing of the sort. #corrupt #shouldhavebeenapprovedweeksago