What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

Avenger

Immortal
No winger/centre is worth 600k plus.

We have other priorities, and with hoppa coming, we are set for backs.

Hayne should be our next signing.

I agree 100%. If Sandow doesn't turn out in 2013 I'd go all out for Thurston or make the Dogs pay overs for him.

Good riddance Folau...........hope the NRL doesn't let him back again. The code won't miss him.

If he really wanted to return to league, the money wouldn't be an issue.

I would rather we keep the money to spend on Hayne and others next year.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm starting to wonder if our club has been caught out playing games. Seems that the club and the NRL have managed to agree to a deal after being at loggerheads only days ago right before the deal was sealed. I wonder if Folau may have become tired of the games our management was playing to play heroes just before election time.

They are the amateurs here and while the NRL and Schubert played their part, our club bumbles along.

Mind you I believe we have another lot of amateurs throwing their hats in as well in ParraFirst. I think we are still looking at long days ahead.

strider

Post Whore
all sounds a bit bizarre to me .... but its his life, his choice, he can do what he wants

he didn't cost us any other player while we were pissing around - infact it might have helped expedite the removal of horo and little tonga which aint a bad thing

Avenger

Immortal
A done deal. Premature Ejaculator. :lol:

I never used the words done deal. I said that I had a feeling he would come and this was shared by our coach, CEO etc. Meanwhile you were almost willing it to fail so that you could get some cheap potshot.

I used to respect you, more than you realise now you're just a boring condescending nitpicker.

strider

Post Whore
if its all true - and he really thinks he will be happy going to france to play union when he wasn't happy in sydney playing afl for bucketloads, then i feel sorry for him cos i think he's gonna end up a bit lost again

all i can imagine is that he has found another nrl club he wants to play with in 2014 and he'll have a 1 yr stint elsewhere in the meantime

the other thing to remember is that sandow was a done deal and then not and then done again and then not and then again .... wonder if that could happen again here?

EelDredd

Juniors
if its all true - and he really thinks he will be happy going to france to play union when he wasn't happy in sydney playing afl for bucketloads, then i feel sorry for him cos i think he's gonna end up a bit lost again

all i can imagine is that he has found another nrl club he wants to play with in 2014 and he'll have a 1 yr stint elsewhere in the meantime

the other thing to remember is that sandow was a done deal and then not and then done again and then not and then again .... wonder if that could happen again here?

@DaveRic1: Eels wont entertain signing Izzy in 2014 either. Or 15. Or 16. #neveragain

Don't think so.

Latest posts