What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau wants AFL to thrive

Canard

Immortal
Did he or are people seeing a 5 sec sound bite and assuming all the other quotes are real also

And why are the quotes on sportal or foxsports completely different?

Brutus

Referee
The Broncos haven't got a good track record with their players turning to other codes - have they!

Interesting point.

Sailor
Lote
Thorn
cutie
Peter Ryan
Berrick Barnes
Willie Carne (although he was gone as a RL player when he left thanks to a series of unsavory high shots)

Brutus

Referee
Israel said it with conviction.

All the Sportal quotes were shown on the Ch 10 news.

Serc

First Grade
he learnt the game of Rugby League in Sydney, not Queensland

I know...but it was more of a small joke about the whole Origin eligibility thing. Of course i'm perfectly happy with him playing for QLD, but I know if I moved up here when I was 13 or so I would still have my passion for the sky blue jumper to this day!

Goddo

Bench
On the origin thing, the person who sh!ts me most is Inglis... he is from Macksville ffs. The Nambucca River is nowhere near the Queensland border. And, he did not play his first RL in queensland.
Wierd.

_Johnsy

Referee
On the origin thing, the person who sh!ts me most is Inglis... he is from Macksville ffs. The Nambucca River is nowhere near the Queensland border. And, he did not play his first RL in queensland.
Wierd.

Off Topic,

I had a bet with a colleague at work, I told him under the current origin eligibility rules (1st senior game of RL any game in an U/18 or above) that he should be playing for NSW.

I had him with me and the the phone on speaker.

I made 3 calls.

1st to the QRL clarifying that the rule is 1st senior game and that was U/18 and above, they informed me that it was actually U/17's.

2nd was to Sports Hunter High, to confirm Inglis actually went to school there, and to what age. He was there when he was 17 years of age. I got the coaches name and number and confirmed that he played for the high school. The coach also told me that Inglis played for Wests newcastle when he was 17. The coach gave me the clubs number.

3rd was to Wests newcastle, had to leave a message, but the guy who coached him rang me back and confirmed Inglis played a nuber of "Senior" games for Wests newcastle U/18 side.

Easiest $100 I have ever made.

Inglis = no integrity.

But I digress, Folau you are an idiot.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
OT

There is a pattern emerging here,

Inglis turns his spineless back on is state (can't speak clearly & grunts like an inaudible ape) , Folau is already blurting the AFL company line (even though he can't speak clearly & grunts like an inaudible ape), and he hasn't even announced his intent to switch codes.

Back on topic, Folau you moron.

Brutus

Referee
Calling on the NRL to place a ban on the likes of Inglis, Folau ect being used for publicity and marketing of the game. Players that cannot string two words together should rarely be heard.

I cringe everytime an Inglis, Folau or Hodges interview is about to appear on the tele.

There are plenty of good players who can speak well and they should be utilised more.